Childrens Montessori Center
Tel: (951) 735-5490
- Children's Montessori Center was founded in 1991. Like other Montessori Schools, our cirriculum reflects not only the developmental needs of children, but also the cultural diversity of humankind.
- CMC is established for the sole purpose of providing the very best care and education of young children, and to help parents achieve their highest goals in the education of their children and in their family life.
- It is our goal to follow the teachings of Maria Montessori in an effective and sensitive manner.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Corona Grades: PK-K | 88 students
2266 Griffin Way
Corona, CA 92879
(951) 340-2821 6.2 PK-K
- Corona Grades: PK-K | 40 students
13130 Magnolia Ave
Corona, CA 92879
(951) 272-0977 6.1 PK-K
- Fallbrook Grades: PK-3 | 24 students
203 Laurine Lane
Fallbrook, CA 92028
(760) 728-4754 41.2 PK-3
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.