Childrens Montessori Center
- Children's Montessori Center was founded in 1991. Like other Montessori Schools, our cirriculum reflects not only the developmental needs of children, but also the cultural diversity of humankind.
- CMC is established for the sole purpose of providing the very best care and education of young children, and to help parents achieve their highest goals in the education of their children and in their family life.
- It is our goal to follow the teachings of Maria Montessori in an effective and sensitive manner.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Corona Grades: PK-K | 68 students
2266 Griffin Way
Corona, CA 92879
(951)340-2821 6.2 PK-K
- Corona Grades: PK-K | 40 students
13130 Magnolia Ave
Corona, CA 92879
(951)272-0977 6.1 PK-K
- Fallbrook Grades: PK-3 | 24 students
203 Laurine Lane
Fallbrook, CA 92028
(760)728-4754 41.2 PK-3
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.