Childrens Montessori Center
- Children's Montessori Center was founded in 1991. Like other Montessori Schools, our cirriculum reflects not only the developmental needs of children, but also the cultural diversity of humankind.
- CMC is established for the sole purpose of providing the very best care and education of young children, and to help parents achieve their highest goals in the education of their children and in their family life.
- It is our goal to follow the teachings of Maria Montessori in an effective and sensitive manner.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Corona Grades: PK-K | 68 students
2266 Griffin Way
Corona, CA 92879
(951)340-2821 6.2 PK-K
- Corona Grades: PK-K | 40 students
13130 Magnolia Ave
Corona, CA 92879
(951)272-0977 6.1 PK-K
- Fallbrook Grades: PK-3 | 24 students
203 Laurine Lane
Fallbrook, CA 92028
(760)728-4754 41.2 PK-3
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.