Countryside Montessori Center
- Countryside Montessori Center providing a Montessori education and we don't think that Montessori education is a system of teaching, but its a method of helping children in the total development of their personality during the fundamental period of development.
- The child must have freedom in order to develop his or her personality to the fullest - a freedom that is achieved through work, order, and self-discipline.
- The world of the child is full of sights and sounds which first appear chaotic.
- From this chaos, the child must gradually create order, and learn to distinguish among the impressions that assail his senses, slowly but surely gaining mastery of himself and his environment.
- We at Countryside Montessori school have designed a preschool and kindergarten program that incorporates the ideals of learning for that age group.
- The goal of Countryside Montessori Center is to stimulate children to development socially, emotionally, intellectually, and physically towards their full potential, To allow children the freedom to learn at their own pace in an atmosphere of respect and understanding of individual differences, To encourage children to experience the joy of learning and the intrinsic satisfaction that comes with the mastery of concepts and fundamental skills through creative use of attractive, self -correcting materials and activities, To capitalize on their natural curiosity and guide their energies to enhance their sensory - motor and perceptual skills, language ability, creativity and social development by caring, well-trained staff.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Corona Grades: PK-1 | 21 students
2791 Green River Rd #112
Corona, CA 92882
(951)735-5490 6.2 PK-1
- Fallbrook Grades: PK-3 | 24 students
203 Laurine Lane
Fallbrook, CA 92028
(760)728-4754 39.5 PK-3
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.