Fallbrook Montessori School
- Fallbrook Montessori school is a thoroughly positive environment for children.
- Here children work at their own pace and at their own level.
- Habits and skills developed in a Montessori classroom remain for a lifetime.
- Each child is taught individually, with the unique opportunity to fulfill his/her own potential.
- Montessori classrooms are a land of joyful learning for the child, and they are a marvelous place for children to grow.
- Teachers guide a child's development by directing choices and encouraging the development of individual interests.
- Montessori materials have an inherent control of error. The child can observe and correct errors by him/herself, thus contributing to the construction of his/her own knowledge.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$5500 for half-time preschool $6500 for full-time preschool/K $7200 for elementary|
|Admissions Director||Teresita Leimer|
- Our beautiful classrooms provide a nurturing, motivating, safe and supportive environment for children. It is no wonder that children at Fallbrook Montessori School become self-confident, creative problem solvers and life-long learners.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Corona Grades: PK-1 | 21 students
2791 Green River Rd #112
Corona, CA 92882
(951)735-5490 41.2 PK-1
- Corona Grades: PK-K | 68 students
2266 Griffin Way
Corona, CA 92879
(951)340-2821 39.5 PK-K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.