Fallbrook Montessori School
Fallbrook Montessori school is a thoroughly positive environment for children.
Here children work at their own pace and at their own level.
Habits and skills developed in a Montessori classroom remain for a lifetime.
Each child is taught individually, with the unique opportunity to fulfill his/her own potential.
Montessori classrooms are a land of joyful learning for the child, and they are a marvelous place for children to grow.
Teachers guide a child's development by directing choices and encouraging the development of individual interests.
Montessori materials have an inherent control of error. The child can observe and correct errors by him/herself, thus contributing to the construction of his/her own knowledge.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-3
- Enrollment: 24 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 49%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
$5500 for half-time preschool $6500 for full-time preschool/K $7200 for elementary
- Our beautiful classrooms provide a nurturing, motivating, safe and supportive environment for children. It is no wonder that children at Fallbrook Montessori School become self-confident, creative problem solvers and life-long learners.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Fallbrook Montessori School?
The application deadline for Fallbrook Montessori School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Fallbrook Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
What Is Praxis?
Praxis is part of the teacher licensing process many states require.
September 30, 2022Student Health Records: Vaccinations
Most parents have questions about vaccinations. We look at the big picture and offer some sources for you to do your own research.