Fallbrook Montessori School
- Fallbrook Montessori school is a thoroughly positive environment for children.
- Here children work at their own pace and at their own level.
- Habits and skills developed in a Montessori classroom remain for a lifetime.
- Each child is taught individually, with the unique opportunity to fulfill his/her own potential.
- Montessori classrooms are a land of joyful learning for the child, and they are a marvelous place for children to grow.
- Teachers guide a child's development by directing choices and encouraging the development of individual interests.
- Montessori materials have an inherent control of error. The child can observe and correct errors by him/herself, thus contributing to the construction of his/her own knowledge.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$5500 for half-time preschool $6500 for full-time preschool/K $7200 for elementary|
|Admissions Director||Teresita Leimer|
- Our beautiful classrooms provide a nurturing, motivating, safe and supportive environment for children. It is no wonder that children at Fallbrook Montessori School become self-confident, creative problem solvers and life-long learners.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Corona Grades: PK-1 | 21 students
2791 Green River Rd #112
Corona, CA 92882
(951)735-5490 41.2 PK-1
- Corona Grades: PK-K | 68 students
2266 Griffin Way
Corona, CA 92879
(951)340-2821 39.5 PK-K
What happens if my child suddenly takes sick before the end of the school year? What if he is expelled? Answers here.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.