Zion Lutheran School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Founded in 1984, Zion Lutheran School is a private, Christian school located in the beautiful town of Fallbrook, California.
- Zion offers strong academics in a positive supportive learning environment.
- Our students develop good communication, problem solving, critical thinking, and collaborative skills enabling them to lead their generation into the future.
- Our small class sizes allow for individualized attention and allow our teachers to develop a full understanding of each child and what interests and motivates them.
- Along with our core subject classes we offer several enrichment classes such as music, art, technology, physical education, foreign language, and library.
- We are a fully accredited school through both WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges) and NLSA (National Lutheran Schools Association).
- We encourage you to come visit our campus and really get to the "heart" of our school and become part of our growing family.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(uniforms via www.TrueGrits.com)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please visit our website for the current tuition fees. We offer a military, church member, pre-payment, and sibling discount. A limited amount of financial aid is available to those that qualify.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
|Admissions Director||Principal - Jim Clinkscales|
|Admissions Associate||Suzanne Sacher-Longhurst|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Golf,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Student Council, Youth Groups
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- FallbrookGrades: PK-8 | 74 students
1636 E Mission Rd
Fallbrook, CA 92028
- FallbrookGrades: NS-8 | 165 students
450 S. Stagecoach Lane
Fallbrook, CA 92028
We have loved Zion Lutheran School for 14 continuous years. More importantly, our kids have loved Zion and all it has to offer. My daughter is currently enrolled and is not a member of the Church. She has thrived academically and spiritually in this safe Christian environment with teachers that she absolutely loves. Every teacher has been incredible. They have the expertise and experience to teach at the highest level. My child will leave here well prepared for high school. The size of the school is smaller than years past due to the economy but I like it that way. I would be selfish though if I didn't share and encourage others to come see for themselves. Words just cannot express how much we love and believe in this school.
- Posted by Parent - Burch
i have a daughter I am interested in placing in your school. I would need to know the cost, if scholarships are available and if you have any current openings My telephone number is: 760-533-3953. Thank you, Connie Speidel
- Posted by Parent - ccain
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.