New Haven Yfs
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 5-12
- Students: 39 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our students benefit from: * Individualized lesson plans aligned with California state standards. * A 12-to-1 student to special education teacher ratio with a qualified teaching assistant in each classroom. * Strong emphasis on literacy and functional math skills. * Independent living skills instruction and coaching with a focus on: social competence, self-care, housing, financial literacy, cooking, self-advocacy, and play and leisure. * Speech and language and occupational therapy as determined by the individualized education plan team. * Vocational education classes in the construction trades, as well as culinary arts.
Endorse New Haven Yfs. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.