Tel: (619) 521-3990
- Children's Workshop is dedicated to implementing applied behavior analysis, direct Instruction, and other research validated teaching methods to greatly improve the achievement of young students with severe disabilities associated with autism and other developmental disorders.
- We strive to provide our students with the necessary foundation skills so they can benefit from education in more typical and less restrictive settings.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Autism, Intellectual Disabilities, Multiple Disabilities|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: 12 | 45 students
2255 Camino Del Rio S
San Diego, CA 92108
(619) 243-1325 8.9 12
- San Diego Grades: 2-12 | 92 students
6460 Boulder Lake Ave
San Diego, CA 92119
(619) 460-5090 9 2-12
- San Diego Grades: 2-12 | 115 students
6145 Decena Dr
San Diego, CA 92120
(619) 281-5511 7.7 2-12
- Vista Grades: 5-12 | 39 students
216 W Los Angeles Dr
Vista, CA 92083
(760) 630-4035 23 5-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.