- Children's Workshop is dedicated to implementing applied behavior analysis, direct Instruction, and other research validated teaching methods to greatly improve the achievement of young students with severe disabilities associated with autism and other developmental disorders.
- We strive to provide our students with the necessary foundation skills so they can benefit from education in more typical and less restrictive settings.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Autism, Intellectual Disabilities, Multiple Disabilities|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: 9-12 | 74 students
2255 Camino Del Rio S
San Diego, CA 92108
(619)243-1329 8.9 9-12
- San Diego Grades: 2-12 | 92 students
6460 Boulder Lake Ave
San Diego, CA 92119
(619)460-5090 9 2-12
- San Diego Grades: 2-12 | 250 students
6145 Decena Dr
San Diego, CA 92120
(619)281-5511 7.7 2-12
- Vista Grades: 3-12 | 64 students
216 W Los Angeles Dr
Vista, CA 92083
(760)630-4035 23 3-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.