- Children's Workshop is dedicated to implementing applied behavior analysis, direct Instruction, and other research validated teaching methods to greatly improve the achievement of young students with severe disabilities associated with autism and other developmental disorders.
- We strive to provide our students with the necessary foundation skills so they can benefit from education in more typical and less restrictive settings.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Autism, Intellectual Disabilities, Multiple Disabilities|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: 9-12 | 74 students
2255 Camino Del Rio S
San Diego, CA 92108
(619)243-1329 8.9 9-12
- San Diego Grades: 2-12 | 92 students
6460 Boulder Lake Ave
San Diego, CA 92119
(619)460-5090 9 2-12
- San Diego Grades: 2-12 | 250 students
6145 Decena Dr
San Diego, CA 92120
(619)281-5511 7.7 2-12
- Vista Grades: 3-12 | 64 students
216 W Los Angeles Dr
Vista, CA 92083
(760)630-4035 23 3-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.