Scripps Montessori School
- Scripps Montessori School's valued reputation in the San Diego area is due to your enthusiasm, your discriminating interest in early childhood education and your outstanding cooperation with and concern for various operations and programs within the school.
- Your “ultimate investment” is our primary concern. Our purpose is to support parents, not compete with them.
- The Montessori environment is a social community concerned with the development of children in a relaxed atmosphere.
- It is one of the primary goals of Scripps Montessori School to create a "Home Away From Home" that will bring the child closer to his/her community and keep the child close to his/her family.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.