Scripps Montessori School
- Scripps Montessori School's valued reputation in the San Diego area is due to your enthusiasm, your discriminating interest in early childhood education and your outstanding cooperation with and concern for various operations and programs within the school.
- Your “ultimate investment” is our primary concern. Our purpose is to support parents, not compete with them.
- The Montessori environment is a social community concerned with the development of children in a relaxed atmosphere.
- It is one of the primary goals of Scripps Montessori School to create a "Home Away From Home" that will bring the child closer to his/her community and keep the child close to his/her family.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.