Scripps Montessori School
Tel: (858) 566-3632
- Scripps Montessori School's valued reputation in the San Diego area is due to your enthusiasm, your discriminating interest in early childhood education and your outstanding cooperation with and concern for various operations and programs within the school.
- Your “ultimate investment” is our primary concern. Our purpose is to support parents, not compete with them.
- The Montessori environment is a social community concerned with the development of children in a relaxed atmosphere.
- It is one of the primary goals of Scripps Montessori School to create a "Home Away From Home" that will bring the child closer to his/her community and keep the child close to his/her family.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.