The Knowledge Universe Early Childhood Educator Awards identify and celebrate the “best of the best” in early childhood education.
Each year, a select number of the best of the best teachers are awarded with this prestigious award.
This year, Ms. LuAnn was selected as one of the best! She was awarded for the amazing things she does as a Prekindergarten teacher each day.
Congratulations Ms. LuAnn! Our mission at Scripps Ranch KinderCare is to ensure the highest quality Early Childhood Education experience for your child.
You are welcome to stop by and meet our loving and experienced staff.
We have staff that have been at our center for over 20 years.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Scripps Ranch KinderCare! We look forward to meeting you
and your family and would love the opportunity to show you our
curriculum and enrichment programs! We're all confident that once
you visit, you'll love our educated, warm and nurturing staff. If
there is anything we can do to accommodate your family's needs
please don't hesitate to let us know!
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we’re excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Scripps Ranch KinderCare believes strongly in our health and safety program. Health and safety is our number one priority for not only the children, but also our staff. We provide updated health and safety information on our bulletin board located in our front hallway. There you can find information regarding our policies and the different ways we are keeping our center safe for the children. We conduct monthly fire drills, earthquake drills and disaster drills to make sure our staff and children know how to be safe during one of these emergencies. We conduct daily health checks every morning to make sure our children are ready to give 100% each and every day. We also conduct playground and school safety checks. We have a health and safety coordinator on site each and every day to complete daily inspections and observations of staff procedures. We also provide Health &amp; Safety Resources for our families, they are located in the front lobby!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Mandarin, Spanish
- Accreditations: NAC
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- National Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies, ( NACCRRA), Children's Home Society, California's welfare-to-work program (CalWorks)., San Diego County, and most state and local subsidy programs - Refer Parents to: https://www.childcaresandiego.com for info on how to enroll
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Scripps Ranch KinderCare often compared to?
Scripps Ranch KinderCareis often viewed alongside schools like Scripps Montessori School by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Scripps Ranch KinderCare?
The application deadline for Scripps Ranch KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Scripps Ranch KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.