Scripps Ranch KinderCare
Tel: (858) 271-4700
Scripps Ranch KinderCare Photo #2 - Congratulations to Ms. LuAnn - our Knowledge Universe Early Childhood Educator Award Winner!
Scripps Ranch KinderCare Photo #3 - Congratulations to Ms. LuAnn - our Knowledge Universe Early Childhood Educator Award Winner!
Scripps Ranch KinderCare Photo #4 - Congratulations to Ms. LuAnn - our Knowledge Universe Early Childhood Educator Award Winner!
- The Knowledge Universe Early Childhood Educator Awards identify and celebrate the ''best of the best' in early childhood education.
- Each year, a select number of the best of the best teachers are awarded with this prestigious award.
- This year, Ms. LuAnn was selected as one of the best! She was awarded for the amazing things she does as a Prekindergarten teacher each day.
- Congratulations Ms. LuAnn! Our mission at Scripps Ranch KinderCare is to ensure the highest quality Early Childhood Education experience for your child.
- You are welcome to stop by and meet our loving and experienced staff.
- We have staff that have been at our center for over 20 years.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Scripps Ranch KinderCare! We look forward to meeting you
and your family and would love the opportunity to show you our
curriculum and enrichment programs! We're all confident that once
you visit, you'll love our educated, warm and nurturing staff. If
there is anything we can do to accommodate your family's needs
please don't hesitate to let us know!
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Scripps Ranch KinderCare believes strongly in our health and safety program. Health and safety is our number one priority for not only the children, but also our staff. We provide updated health and safety information on our bulletin board located in our front hallway. There you can find information regarding our policies and the different ways we are keeping our center safe for the children. We conduct monthly fire drills, earthquake drills and disaster drills to make sure our staff and children know how to be safe during one of these emergencies. We conduct daily health checks every morning to make sure our children are ready to give 100% each and every day. We also conduct playground and school safety checks. We have a health and safety coordinator on site each and every day to complete daily inspections and observations of staff procedures. We also provide Health &amp; Safety Resources for our families, they are located in the front lobby!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Mandarin, Spanish
- National Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies, ( NACCRRA), Children's Home Society, California's welfare-to-work program (CalWorks)., San Diego County, and most state and local subsidy programs - Refer Parents to: https://www.childcaresandiego.com for info on how to enroll
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: 6-12
9915 Mira Mesa Boulevard, Suite 210
San Diego, CA 92131
(866) 402-1699 0.3 6-12
- San Diego Grades: K-8 | 9 students
9988 Hibert St Ste 301
San Diego, CA 92131
(858) 564-9622 0.3 K-8
- San Diego Grades: PK-4 | 126 students
9939 Old Grove Road
San Diego, CA 92131
(858) 566-3632 0.9 PK-4
- San Diego Grades: PK-8 | 40 students
9524 Kearny Villa Rd
San Diego, CA 92126
(619) 521-3990 1.1 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.