Bethel Christian Schools
Our purpose at Bethel Christian School is to partner with parents to prepare and develop the whole student; mind, body and spirit through academic training that is interwoven with Biblical teaching, ministry and worship.
We believe that the spiritual man is integrated into all aspects of learning and life.
In order for students to gain a comprehensive education, all materials must be presented with spiritual and academic truth.
Learners must be taught how to use their knowledge and skills for the glory of God. We teach that God wants to edify, comfort, and exhort His children. Through this understanding, students will gain self-confidence enabling them to achieve all that God has purposed for their lives.
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 398 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,960
- Average class size: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
2020/21 K-4th grade annual tuition $4,960 2020/21 5th-8th grade annual tuition $5,180 *Discount for additional siblings
Total Sports Offered
- Bethel Christian School is a pre-kindergarten through eighth grade school. Students that complete our elementary through junior high program go into high school well prepared both spiritually and academically. These students consistently post test scores that are well above national averages. We would enjoy an opportunity to team up with you in the education of your child. Bethel's greatest asset is our staff. We have ACSI certified and state credentialed teachers that are dedicated to bringing out the best in your child. They teach from a pastor's heart, they care about each child and work hard to help them succeed. Parental Support: Volunteers are a great asset to the teaching staff. Parents work as tutors, library staff, classroom aides, and reading buddies. Volunteers allow the teaching staff time for more one on one instruction with students. We encourage critical thinking with a Biblical perspective. God's creation is all around us and His word is truth. We are able to introduce our students to God and His truths through history, science, and even math. Children learn that Christ is with them at all times and He is a part of everything they do.
Endorse Bethel Christian Schools. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.