- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 332 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,000
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
School polos & twill pants/shorts
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- A Beka curriculum in grades K-5
- All K-6 teachers have bachelor's degrees or higher
- McGraw/Hill-Glencoe in grades 6-12 with Christian supplementals
- All 6-12 core class teachers have bachelor's degrees or higher
- Competitive sports for grades 4-12
- Competitive dance for grades 1-12
- Hot lunch program for all grades
- Before- and after-school daycare available for all grades
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Bethel Christian Schools cost?
What sports does Bethel Christian Schools offer?
What is Bethel Christian Schools's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Bethel Christian Schools?
Endorse Bethel Christian Schools. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards