Bethel Christian Schools
Tel: (530) 246-6010
- Our purpose at Bethel Christian School is to partner with parents to prepare and develop the whole student; mind, body and spirit through academic training that is interwoven with Biblical teaching, ministry and worship.
- We believe that the spiritual man is integrated into all aspects of learning and life.
- In order for students to gain a comprehensive education, all materials must be presented with spiritual and academic truth.
- Learners must be taught how to use their knowledge and skills for the glory of God. We teach that God wants to edify, comfort, and exhort His children. Through this understanding, students will gain self-confidence enabling them to achieve all that God has purposed for their lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||398 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,960|
|Tuition Notes||2020/21 K-4th grade annual tuition $4,960 2020/21 5th-8th grade annual tuition $5,180 *Discount for additional siblings|
|Admissions Director||Becky Gaffney|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBallet, Baseball,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Flag Football, Golf,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- Bethel Christian School is a pre-kindergarten through eighth grade school. Students that complete our elementary through junior high program go into high school well prepared both spiritually and academically. These students consistently post test scores that are well above national averages. We would enjoy an opportunity to team up with you in the education of your child. Bethel's greatest asset is our staff. We have ACSI certified and state credentialed teachers that are dedicated to bringing out the best in your child. They teach from a pastor's heart, they care about each child and work hard to help them succeed. Parental Support: Volunteers are a great asset to the teaching staff. Parents work as tutors, library staff, classroom aides, and reading buddies. Volunteers allow the teaching staff time for more one on one instruction with students. We encourage critical thinking with a Biblical perspective. God's creation is all around us and His word is truth. We are able to introduce our students to God and His truths through history, science, and even math. Children learn that Christ is with them at all times and He is a part of everything they do.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Redding Grades: PK-8 | 208 students
873 Canby Rd
Redding, CA 96003
(530) 222-0675 1 PK-8
- Redding Grades: K-1 | 42 students
1410 Victor Ave
Redding, CA 96003
(530) 222-0355 1.8 K-1
- Redding Grades: K-8 | 79 students
1356 E Cypress Ave
Redding, CA 96002
(530) 222-1018 2.8 K-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.