St Thomas The Apostle School
Tel: (951) 689-1981
- The mission of St. Thomas the Apostle School is to provide a quality education founded upon the principles of our Catholic identity.
- Acknowledging parents as the primary educators of their children, St. Thomas the Apostle School works in partnership with the parents to build a strong foundation for the lifelong spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social, and physical well-being of their children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||187 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Black or gray pants with polo shirt. Plaid Jumper, skirt or skort with polo shirt.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Yearly Cost for Tuition 1 Child Yearly $4,850.00 : 2 Children Yearly $7,600.00 : 3 Children Yearly $9,320.00 : 4 Children Yearly $10,885. 00|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Football, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Newspaper, Student Leadership
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- St. Thomas the Apostle School believes that each child is created in the image and likeness of God with unique capabilities. We encourage all of our students to recognize, accept, and develop their God-given potential as they live the message of Jesus each day as bearers of Faith, Hope and Love in the Church community. We offer a quality education built upon Gospel values and a strong Catholic identity. We do this by teaching the truths and morals of the Catholic faith and by integrating them into the total school curriculum. Acknowledging that parents are the primary educators of their children, the school provides additional opportunities for the student/parent growth and development within structured and professional environment. As facilitators of learning, the faculty and staff endeavor to assist students in developing the skills necessary to meet life`s challenges. Believing that children should become responsible citizens within a diverse society, we instill an awareness of our shared accountability for our worldwide community. By preparing our students to live Catholic values we promote global understanding and an appreciation and respect for all mankind.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Riverside Grades: PK-12 | 644 students
3532 Monroe St
Riverside, CA 92504
(951) 687-0077 0.7 PK-12
- Riverside Grades: K-8 | 304 students
7025 Brockton Ave
Riverside, CA 92506
(951) 684-1091 2.9 K-8
- Riverside Grades: PK-8 | 200 students
4205 Mulberry Street
Riverside, CA 92501
(951) 683-5083 5.3 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?