- We, the staff of St. Francis de Sales School, in agreement with the pastor and School Board and recognizing parents as the primary educators of their children.
- St. Francis de Sales School is a ministry of education and formation in the Church, evangelizing and sharing religious beliefs with students, communicating, learning, and encouraging a life balanced by social and physical activity.
- Our goal is to enable students to address contemporary problems with Christian insight and to respond with Christian service.
- St. Francis de Sales School is dedicated to academic excellence, to reinforcing a sense of social concern, and to preparing our students for the challenge of improving society by providing an education whose strengths are drawn and rooted in Gospel values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||260 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, VolleyballBasketball, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Student Council, Spanish Club, Drumline Spanish Club, Drumline, Student Council,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RiversideGrades: K-9 | 333 students
7025 Brockton Ave
Riverside, CA 92506
Moreno ValleyGrades: PK-12 | 269 students
28010 Ironwood Ave
Moreno Valley, CA 92555
RiversideGrades: K-8 | 382 students
6696 Via Vista Drive
Riverside, CA 92506
RiversideGrades: PK-8 | 187 students
9136 Magnolia Ave
Riverside, CA 92503
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.