St Francis De Sales School
- We, the staff of St. Francis de Sales School, in agreement with the pastor and School Board and recognizing parents as the primary educators of their children.
- St. Francis de Sales School is a ministry of education and formation in the Church, evangelizing and sharing religious beliefs with students, communicating, learning, and encouraging a life balanced by social and physical activity.
- Our goal is to enable students to address contemporary problems with Christian insight and to respond with Christian service.
- St. Francis de Sales School is dedicated to academic excellence, to reinforcing a sense of social concern, and to preparing our students for the challenge of improving society by providing an education whose strengths are drawn and rooted in Gospel values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||221 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, VolleyballBasketball, Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Drumline, Spanish Club, Student Council|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Riverside Grades: PK-8 | 266 students
7025 Brockton Ave
Riverside, CA 92506
(951)684-1091 2.5 PK-8
- Riverside Grades: K-8 | 382 students
6696 Via Vista Drive
Riverside, CA 92506
(951)780-1616 3.5 K-8
- Riverside Grades: PK-8 | 187 students
9136 Magnolia Ave
Riverside, CA 92503
(951)689-1981 5.3 PK-8
- Moreno Valley Grades: PK-12 | 256 students
28010 Ironwood Ave
Moreno Valley, CA 92555
(951)485-6088 11.7 PK-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.