St Francis De Sales School
Tel: (951) 683-5083
- We, the staff of St. Francis de Sales School, in agreement with the pastor and School Board and recognizing parents as the primary educators of their children.
- St. Francis de Sales School is a ministry of education and formation in the Church, evangelizing and sharing religious beliefs with students, communicating, learning, and encouraging a life balanced by social and physical activity.
- Our goal is to enable students to address contemporary problems with Christian insight and to respond with Christian service.
- St. Francis de Sales School is dedicated to academic excellence, to reinforcing a sense of social concern, and to preparing our students for the challenge of improving society by providing an education whose strengths are drawn and rooted in Gospel values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, VolleyballBasketball, Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Drumline, Spanish Club, Student Council|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Riverside Grades: K-8 | 304 students
7025 Brockton Ave
Riverside, CA 92506
(951) 684-1091 2.5 K-8
- Riverside Grades: K-8 | 206 students
6696 Via Vista Drive
Riverside, CA 92506
(951) 780-1616 3.5 K-8
- Riverside Grades: PK-8 | 187 students
9136 Magnolia Ave
Riverside, CA 92503
(951) 689-1981 5.3 PK-8
- Moreno Valley Grades: PK-12 | 256 students
28010 Ironwood Ave
Moreno Valley, CA 92555
(951) 485-6088 11.7 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?