Eden Lutheran School
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 48 students
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Safe and comfortable
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- As soon as you enter you'll know it's a place where you and your child will feel safe, secure and cared about. At Eden Lutheran Preschool we have high standards for education, security, cleanliness and attention to the children in our care. Eden Lutheran Preschool is a licensed facility through the state of California. Our goal is to give your child opportunities to engage in meaningful play, social interactions, academic activities that will build a foundation for developmental, social, academic and spiritual growth. We have many different programs to meet your child's needs and schedule. At Eden Lutheran Preschool we believe children learn through play and a hands-on environment. Your child will enjoy an age appropriate playground and classrooms that encourage children to learn, play and explore. The nurturing staff at Eden Lutheran Preschool offers a safe, secure, and loving environment where your child will develop and learn. We offer hands- on fun and get- on- the- floor teachers who provide enthusiasm and encouragement. Our teachers provide interactive activities that challenge your child's imagination and encourage essential skills for success.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Eden Lutheran School?
The acceptance rate of Eden Lutheran School is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 84%.
When is the application deadline for Eden Lutheran School?
The application deadline for Eden Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Eden Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards