Eden Lutheran school offers children a loving and stimulating Christian environment.
The preschool provides creative experiences that aid in developing a child's potential and positive self-image. We try to direct concrete experiences which involve early learning skills in math, language, science, art, music, and physical development.
In addition, valuable learning takes place through social experiences, spiritual development and play.
Our preschool is staffed by dedicated Christian teachers who are well educated and qualified in the field of Early Childhood Education.
They understand and appreciate child development and recognize and provide for children's individual needs and interests.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 48 students
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Safe and comfortable
Safe and comfortable
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition is based on full day, half day and number of days per week.
National avg.: 85%
- As soon as you enter you'll know it's a place where you and your child will feel safe, secure and cared about. At Eden Lutheran Preschool we have high standards for education, security, cleanliness and attention to the children in our care. Eden Lutheran Preschool is a licensed facility through the state of California. Our goal is to give your child opportunities to engage in meaningful play, social interactions, academic activities that will build a foundation for developmental, social, academic and spiritual growth. We have many different programs to meet your child's needs and schedule.At Eden Lutheran Preschool we believe children learn through play and a hands-on environment. Your child will enjoy an age appropriate playground and classrooms that encourage children to learn, play and explore.The nurturing staff at Eden Lutheran Preschool offers a safe, secure, and loving environment where your child will develop and learn. We offer hands- on fun and get- on- the- floor teachers who provide enthusiasm and encouragement. Our teachers provide interactive activities that challenge your child's imagination and encourage essential skills for success.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Eden Lutheran School?
The acceptance rate of Eden Lutheran School is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 84%.
When is the application deadline for Eden Lutheran School?
The application deadline for Eden Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Eden Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.