Eden Lutheran School
- Eden Lutheran school offers children a loving and stimulating Christian environment.
- The preschool provides creative experiences that aid in developing a child's potential and positive self-image. We try to direct concrete experiences which involve early learning skills in math, language, science, art, music, and physical development.
- In addition, valuable learning takes place through social experiences, spiritual development and play.
- Our preschool is staffed by dedicated Christian teachers who are well educated and qualified in the field of Early Childhood Education.
- They understand and appreciate child development and recognize and provide for children's individual needs and interests.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Safe and comfortable)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on full day, half day and number of days per week.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Darlene Keaneman|
- As soon as you enter you'll know it's a place where you and your child will feel safe, secure and cared about. At Eden Lutheran Preschool we have high standards for education, security, cleanliness and attention to the children in our care. Eden Lutheran Preschool is a licensed facility through the state of California. Our goal is to give your child opportunities to engage in meaningful play, social interactions, academic activities that will build a foundation for developmental, social, academic and spiritual growth. We have many different programs to meet your child's needs and schedule. At Eden Lutheran Preschool we believe children learn through play and a hands-on environment. Your child will enjoy an age appropriate playground and classrooms that encourage children to learn, play and explore. The nurturing staff at Eden Lutheran Preschool offers a safe, secure, and loving environment where your child will develop and learn. We offer hands- on fun and get- on- the- floor teachers who provide enthusiasm and encouragement. Our teachers provide interactive activities that challenge your child's imagination and encourage essential skills for success.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Riverside Grades: 1-12 | 106 students
Po Box 52650
Riverside, CA 92517 0.4 1-12
- Riverside Grades: NS-8 | 221 students
4205 Mulberry Street
Riverside, CA 92501
(951)683-5083 0.9 NS-8
- Riverside Grades: PK-K | 119 students
4259 Jurupa Ave
Riverside, CA 92506
(951)686-8134 1.2 PK-K
- Riverside Grades: K | 211 students
2675 Central Ave
Riverside, CA 92506
(951)682-7282 1.8 K
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.