Eden Lutheran School
Tel: (951) 683-7001
Eden Lutheran school offers children a loving and stimulating Christian environment.
The preschool provides creative experiences that aid in developing a child's potential and positive self-image. We try to direct concrete experiences which involve early learning skills in math, language, science, art, music, and physical development.
In addition, valuable learning takes place through social experiences, spiritual development and play.
Our preschool is staffed by dedicated Christian teachers who are well educated and qualified in the field of Early Childhood Education.
They understand and appreciate child development and recognize and provide for children's individual needs and interests.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Safe and comfortable)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on full day, half day and number of days per week.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Darlene Keaneman|
- As soon as you enter you'll know it's a place where you and your child will feel safe, secure and cared about. At Eden Lutheran Preschool we have high standards for education, security, cleanliness and attention to the children in our care. Eden Lutheran Preschool is a licensed facility through the state of California. Our goal is to give your child opportunities to engage in meaningful play, social interactions, academic activities that will build a foundation for developmental, social, academic and spiritual growth. We have many different programs to meet your child's needs and schedule. At Eden Lutheran Preschool we believe children learn through play and a hands-on environment. Your child will enjoy an age appropriate playground and classrooms that encourage children to learn, play and explore. The nurturing staff at Eden Lutheran Preschool offers a safe, secure, and loving environment where your child will develop and learn. We offer hands- on fun and get- on- the- floor teachers who provide enthusiasm and encouragement. Our teachers provide interactive activities that challenge your child's imagination and encourage essential skills for success.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Eden Lutheran School is Notre Dame High School (2.2 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is St. Francis De Sales School (0.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Riverside Grades: PK-8 | 112 students
4205 Mulberry Street
Riverside, CA 92501
(951) 683-5083 0.9 PK-8
- Riverside Grades: K | 211 students
2675 Central Ave
Riverside, CA 92506
(951) 682-7282 1.8 K
- Riverside Grades: K-6 | 429 students
3612 Arlington Avenue
Riverside, CA 92506
(951) 686-1818 2.1 K-6
- Riverside Grades: K-8 | 304 students
7025 Brockton Ave
Riverside, CA 92506
(951) 684-1091 2.1 K-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.