Harvest Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Established in 1982, Harvest Christian School has sought to provide Christian families with an educational program that promotes both academic achievement and spiritual growth.
- Carefully selected curriculum systematically taught by qualified Christian teachers, with an ample supply of quality support personnel and programs, makes H.C.S. an excellent option for Christian Education. All of the school's administration, faculty, and support staff are born again Christians who attend local Bible teaching churches. Each member of our elementary teaching staff have earned their Bachelor's Degree and most possess either a California Teaching Credential or an A.C.S.I. Teachers Certificate.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Use Differentiated Instruction|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||544 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBadminton, Baseball,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Flag Football, Golf,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Riverside Grades: PK-12 | 475 students
3532 Monroe St
Riverside, CA 92504
(951)687-0077 1.6 PK-12
- Moreno Valley Grades: PK-12 | 256 students
28010 Ironwood Ave
Moreno Valley, CA 92555
(951)485-6088 15 PK-12
- Riverside Grades: K-12 | 253 students
2425 Van Buren Blvd
Riverside, CA 92503
(951)359-1123 3.1 K-12
I went to school here in 1985 my mother helped open doors for parents in the morning and worked to keep me and my brother in this school. The staff was always supportive through some really hard times. Looking back,. I learned more here in the few years I went here, then any other school. It was the most amazing and blessed foundation to life that I could`ve ever recieved.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Kimberly
The teachers are really nice :-) I've been going here since Kindergarten and I'm in 6th grade now. When I'm older I'd probably take my kids to this school
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Monta
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.