Carolyn E. Wylie Center For Children, Youth & Families
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-5
- Students: 202 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
National avg.: 85%
- Specializing in behavior issues, developmental disabilities including autism. Funded by school districts and regional centers O.T.,P.T., Speech therapists available. ABA, floor-time modalities used. Mental Health services available.
Endorse Carolyn E. Wylie Center For Children, Youth & Families. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.