ACCEL serves individuals with special needs by providing "research-based" educational, behavioral, therapeutic, and vocational programs empowering all to live, work, and play successfully in the community.
ACCEL has 2 seperate campuses ACCEL East and ACCEL Metro. For more information please call us.
Accel places among the top 20% of private schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||all|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||211 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||9 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||varies depending upon special education category of eligibility|
|Admissions Director||Nancy Molder|
|Admissions Associate||Kim Peaslee|
- ACCEL is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. ACCEL provides innovative, individualized, and comprehensive educational services to students with a wide range of abilities and challenges including autism, intellectual disabilities, emotional disabilities, orthopedic impairments, health impairments, sensory impairments, multiple disabilities and severe learning disabilities. Programming is individualized and intensive support services are integrated into daily activities (physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, vision/hearing services, music therapy, aquatics therapy and recreation/movement therapy). ACCEL also provides vocational programming designed specifically to help high school students with severe multiple disabilities develop relevant job skills. ACCEL operates BISTA, a clinical setting, providing intensive services for children with autism and other disabilities as well as parent training. ACCEL also operates Michael's Garden, providing day programming and job training for adults with disabilities.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: K-8 | 30 students
3427 E Bell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85032
(866) 620-9380 8.4 K-8
- Phoenix Grades: 1-12 | 24 students
6601 N 27th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85017
(602) 336-0061 3.4 1-12
- Phoenix Grades: 1-9 | 58 students
5807 N. 43rd Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85019
(602) 548-3038 4.1 1-9
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.