Top Arizona Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 55 top school membership associations in Arizona, serving 288 private schools (61% of all schools) and 49,928 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (23% of schools), National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (20% of schools) and National Association for the Education of Young Children (13% of schools).
Tucson Hebrew Academy Photo - Tucson Hebrew Academy's science, technology, engineering, and math curricula provide students with a hands-on approach to their learning, beneficial to their futures regardless of career choices. Our students are guided by the spirit of discovery and excitement by professionals who excel in their industry.
Seton Catholic Preparatory Photo - Seton Catholic graduates are Merit Scholars, earn millions in scholarships, and are accepted to top private colleges, universities and service academies.
Holy Trinity Academy Photo - On the same day we welcomed a visit from Kiria Evangalia of the Greek Consulate, we also welcomed a visit from Prairie Wind, an award-winning Native American dance group who demonstrated and explained their ancient and traditional dances.
Emmanuel Lutheran School Photo - Emmanuel is more than a school; we are a home for the whole family.
Top Arizona Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 7 Schools141 Students49.57% Minority
- 26 Schools8,727 Students19.45% Minority
- 6 Schools470 Students40.10% Minority
- 21 Schools1,629 Students19.32% Minority
- 9 Schools728 Students20.00% Minority
- 3 Schools292 Students31.07% Minority
- 66 Schools11,879 Students22.94% Minority
- 2 Schools184 Students40.00% Minority
- 3 Schools484 Students11.33% Minority
- 1 Schools139 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools266 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools590 Students10.95% Minority
- 3 Schools191 Students19.50% Minority
- 3 Schools175 Students26.53% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students41.67% Minority
- 2 Schools1,972 Students10.91% Minority
- 2 Schools483 Students13.85% Minority
- 6 Schools776 Students8.53% Minority
- 5 Schools341 Students80.00% Minority
- 2 Schools813 Students13.30% Minority
- 2 Schools285 Students30.09% Minority
- 2 Schools388 Students25.35% Minority
- 3 Schools2,098 Students23.93% Minority
- 1 Schools125 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools89 Students10.94% Minority
- 38 Schools3,848 Students24.62% Minority
- 1 Schools64 Students27.59% Minority
- 1 Schools130 Students32.61% Minority
- 8 Schools1,164 Students15.52% Minority
- 13 Schools2,776 Students34.69% Minority
- 1 Schools152 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools230 Students57.85% Minority
- 1 Schools383 Students31.40% Minority
- 57 Schools19,807 Students50.07% Minority
- 1 Schools479 Students33.33% Minority
- 1 Schools149 Students34.62% Minority
- 3 Schools381 Students29.57% Minority
- 6 Schools444 Students39.02% Minority
- 3 Schools856 Students6.29% Minority
- 1 Schools36 Students36.11% Minority
- 2 Schools- Students- Minority
- 1 Schools69 Students12.50% Minority
- 7 Schools861 Students52.04% Minority
- 5 Schools475 Students13.22% Minority
- 33 Schools9,856 Students35.82% Minority
- 36 Schools5,673 Students50.49% Minority
- 7 Schools1,016 Students38.04% Minority
- 1 Schools150 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools164 Students42.58% Minority
- 2 Schools80 Students30.77% Minority
- 8 Schools1,863 Students29.00% Minority
- 4 Schools314 Students31.71% Minority
- 1 Schools266 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools952 Students47.62% Minority
- 1 Schools67 Students- Minority
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.