Top Arizona Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 53 top school membership associations in Arizona, serving 284 private schools (61% of all schools) and 50,100 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (23% of schools), National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (20% of schools) and National Association for the Education of Young Children (13% of schools).
Montessori Learning Center Photo - Montessori is a method of self guided learning. The children choose their own works from the shelves of the classroom.
Desert Christian Schools Photo - Come join us at Desert Christian Preschool! Where a love of learning is discovered!
St. Marys High School Photo - Join us as we celebrate 100 years of Saint Mary's Catholic High School!
Top Arizona Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 7 Schools141 Students49.57% Minority
- 28 Schools9,297 Students19.99% Minority
- 6 Schools470 Students40.10% Minority
- 21 Schools1,626 Students19.32% Minority
- 9 Schools728 Students20.00% Minority
- 3 Schools292 Students31.07% Minority
- 65 Schools12,105 Students22.81% Minority
- 2 Schools184 Students40.00% Minority
- 2 Schools378 Students11.43% Minority
- 1 Schools139 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools266 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools590 Students10.95% Minority
- 3 Schools216 Students19.50% Minority
- 3 Schools185 Students26.53% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students41.67% Minority
- 2 Schools1,982 Students10.91% Minority
- 2 Schools483 Students13.85% Minority
- 6 Schools774 Students8.53% Minority
- 5 Schools341 Students80.00% Minority
- 2 Schools859 Students13.30% Minority
- 2 Schools289 Students30.09% Minority
- 2 Schools388 Students25.35% Minority
- 3 Schools2,098 Students23.93% Minority
- 1 Schools135 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools89 Students10.94% Minority
- 38 Schools3,862 Students24.62% Minority
- 1 Schools64 Students27.59% Minority
- 1 Schools142 Students32.61% Minority
- 7 Schools1,144 Students15.58% Minority
- 12 Schools2,857 Students34.92% Minority
- 1 Schools152 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools230 Students57.85% Minority
- 1 Schools383 Students31.40% Minority
- 57 Schools19,304 Students50.07% Minority
- 1 Schools149 Students34.62% Minority
- 3 Schools339 Students29.57% Minority
- 6 Schools444 Students39.02% Minority
- 3 Schools615 Students41.42% Minority
- 1 Schools36 Students36.11% Minority
- 2 Schools- Students- Minority
- 1 Schools69 Students12.50% Minority
- 7 Schools871 Students52.04% Minority
- 5 Schools707 Students13.22% Minority
- 33 Schools9,853 Students35.70% Minority
- 36 Schools5,343 Students50.49% Minority
- 7 Schools1,023 Students38.04% Minority
- 1 Schools150 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools80 Students30.77% Minority
- 8 Schools1,896 Students29.00% Minority
- 4 Schools330 Students31.71% Minority
- 1 Schools266 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools1,340 Students42.34% Minority
- 1 Schools67 Students- Minority
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.