Arizona Schools By Membership Association
- There are 56 school membership associations in Arizona, serving 290 private schools (61% of all schools) and 50,488 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (23% of schools), National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (20% of schools) and National Association for the Education of Young Children (13% of schools).
Bourgade Catholic High School Photo - Bourgade Catholic High School is a place where you fit in. And stand out.
Banner Children's Academy Photo - At Banner Academy students have the opportunity to work and play with a variety of reptiles, birds and mammals.
Faith Christian School Photo - Faith Christian School has been providing a distinctively Christian education to families of the East Valley since 1988.
Montessori Learning Center Photo - Montessori is a method of self guided learning. The children choose their own works from the shelves of the classroom.
Arizona Private Schools by Membership Association
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 7 Schools141 Students49.57% Minority
- 25 Schools8,577 Students19.45% Minority
- 1 Schools55 Students11.11% Minority
- 6 Schools465 Students40.10% Minority
- 21 Schools1,630 Students19.32% Minority
- 9 Schools728 Students20.00% Minority
- 3 Schools292 Students31.07% Minority
- 68 Schools12,240 Students23.05% Minority
- 2 Schools184 Students40.00% Minority
- 3 Schools484 Students11.33% Minority
- 1 Schools139 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools266 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools590 Students10.95% Minority
- 5 Schools709 Students23.38% Minority
- 3 Schools175 Students26.53% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students41.67% Minority
- 2 Schools1,972 Students10.91% Minority
- 2 Schools483 Students13.85% Minority
- 6 Schools778 Students8.53% Minority
- 5 Schools341 Students80.00% Minority
- 2 Schools813 Students13.30% Minority
- 2 Schools285 Students30.09% Minority
- 2 Schools388 Students25.35% Minority
- 3 Schools2,098 Students23.93% Minority
- 1 Schools125 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools75 Students10.94% Minority
- 38 Schools3,867 Students24.62% Minority
- 1 Schools64 Students27.59% Minority
- 1 Schools130 Students32.61% Minority
- 7 Schools1,164 Students15.82% Minority
- 13 Schools2,774 Students34.69% Minority
- 1 Schools152 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools230 Students57.85% Minority
- 1 Schools383 Students31.40% Minority
- 58 Schools20,003 Students50.07% Minority
- 1 Schools479 Students33.33% Minority
- 1 Schools149 Students34.62% Minority
- 3 Schools381 Students29.57% Minority
- 6 Schools430 Students39.02% Minority
- 3 Schools715 Students6.29% Minority
- 1 Schools36 Students36.11% Minority
- 2 Schools- Students- Minority
- 1 Schools69 Students12.50% Minority
- 7 Schools861 Students52.04% Minority
- 5 Schools475 Students13.22% Minority
- 33 Schools10,037 Students35.82% Minority
- 37 Schools5,907 Students48.87% Minority
- 7 Schools1,016 Students38.04% Minority
- 1 Schools150 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools164 Students42.58% Minority
- 2 Schools80 Students30.77% Minority
- 8 Schools1,861 Students29.00% Minority
- 4 Schools314 Students31.71% Minority
- 1 Schools266 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools952 Students47.62% Minority
- 1 Schools67 Students- Minority
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.