Top Arizona Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 54 top school membership associations in Arizona, serving 285 private schools (61% of all schools) and 49,906 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (23% of schools), National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (20% of schools) and National Association for the Education of Young Children (13% of schools).
St. Mary-Basha Catholic School Photo - Our students, faculty/staff and parents gather in prayer each morning in Mary's Garden.
Banner Children's Academy Photo - At Banner Academy students have the opportunity to work and play with a variety of reptiles, birds and mammals.
St Michael Indian School Photo - Chapel during Lenten Season 2018. Religion and Theology classes taught at every level. Weekly mass. All faiths welcome to the school. It is not a requirement to be Catholic to attend.
Top Arizona Private Schools by Membership Association (2019-20)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 7 Schools141 Students49.57% Minority
- 26 Schools8,815 Students19.45% Minority
- 6 Schools470 Students40.10% Minority
- 21 Schools1,626 Students19.32% Minority
- 9 Schools728 Students20.00% Minority
- 3 Schools292 Students31.07% Minority
- 66 Schools12,047 Students22.81% Minority
- 2 Schools184 Students40.00% Minority
- 2 Schools359 Students11.43% Minority
- 1 Schools139 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools266 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools590 Students10.95% Minority
- 3 Schools197 Students19.50% Minority
- 3 Schools185 Students26.53% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students41.67% Minority
- 2 Schools1,982 Students10.91% Minority
- 2 Schools483 Students13.85% Minority
- 6 Schools776 Students8.53% Minority
- 5 Schools341 Students80.00% Minority
- 2 Schools859 Students13.30% Minority
- 2 Schools289 Students30.09% Minority
- 2 Schools388 Students25.35% Minority
- 3 Schools2,098 Students23.93% Minority
- 1 Schools135 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools89 Students10.94% Minority
- 38 Schools3,862 Students24.62% Minority
- 1 Schools64 Students27.59% Minority
- 1 Schools142 Students32.61% Minority
- 7 Schools1,144 Students15.58% Minority
- 12 Schools2,857 Students34.92% Minority
- 1 Schools152 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools230 Students57.85% Minority
- 1 Schools383 Students31.40% Minority
- 57 Schools19,381 Students50.07% Minority
- 1 Schools149 Students34.62% Minority
- 3 Schools339 Students29.57% Minority
- 6 Schools444 Students39.02% Minority
- 2 Schools431 Students28.57% Minority
- 1 Schools36 Students36.11% Minority
- 2 Schools- Students- Minority
- 1 Schools69 Students12.50% Minority
- 7 Schools871 Students52.04% Minority
- 5 Schools707 Students13.22% Minority
- 33 Schools9,853 Students35.70% Minority
- 36 Schools5,343 Students50.49% Minority
- 7 Schools1,023 Students38.04% Minority
- 1 Schools150 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools184 Students42.58% Minority
- 2 Schools80 Students30.77% Minority
- 8 Schools1,896 Students29.00% Minority
- 4 Schools330 Students31.71% Minority
- 1 Schools266 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools1,340 Students42.34% Minority
- 1 Schools67 Students- Minority
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.