Top Arizona Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 54 top school membership associations in Arizona, serving 287 private schools (61% of all schools) and 49,917 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (23% of schools), National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (20% of schools) and National Association for the Education of Young Children (13% of schools).
All Saints' Episcopal Day School Photo - Pre-K hosts a lemonade stand and collects cans to help support St. Mary's Food Bank !
International School of Arizona Photo - There is a window of opportunity... Learn a second language now and benefit for a lifetime.
St Michael Indian School Photo - Chapel during Lenten Season 2018. Religion and Theology classes taught at every level. Weekly mass. All faiths welcome to the school. It is not a requirement to be Catholic to attend.
Desert Christian Schools Photo - Call (520) 901-5499 for information about Desert Christian Schools.
Quality Interactive Montessori School @ Spur Cross Photo - Our newest campus located at 38424 N Spur Cross Rd, Cave Creek. Over 10,000 square feet housing Upper and Lower Elementary, Kindergarten and Preschool.
Top Arizona Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 7 Schools141 Students49.57% Minority
- 26 Schools8,769 Students19.45% Minority
- 6 Schools470 Students40.10% Minority
- 21 Schools1,629 Students19.32% Minority
- 9 Schools728 Students20.00% Minority
- 3 Schools292 Students31.07% Minority
- 66 Schools12,185 Students22.81% Minority
- 2 Schools184 Students40.00% Minority
- 2 Schools359 Students11.43% Minority
- 1 Schools139 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools266 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools590 Students10.95% Minority
- 3 Schools191 Students19.50% Minority
- 3 Schools175 Students26.53% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students41.67% Minority
- 2 Schools1,972 Students10.91% Minority
- 2 Schools483 Students13.85% Minority
- 6 Schools776 Students8.53% Minority
- 5 Schools341 Students80.00% Minority
- 2 Schools813 Students13.30% Minority
- 2 Schools285 Students30.09% Minority
- 2 Schools388 Students25.35% Minority
- 3 Schools2,098 Students23.93% Minority
- 1 Schools125 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools89 Students10.94% Minority
- 38 Schools3,848 Students24.62% Minority
- 1 Schools64 Students27.59% Minority
- 1 Schools142 Students32.61% Minority
- 8 Schools1,164 Students15.52% Minority
- 13 Schools2,788 Students34.69% Minority
- 1 Schools152 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools230 Students57.85% Minority
- 1 Schools383 Students31.40% Minority
- 57 Schools19,361 Students50.07% Minority
- 1 Schools149 Students34.62% Minority
- 3 Schools381 Students29.57% Minority
- 6 Schools444 Students39.02% Minority
- 3 Schools856 Students6.29% Minority
- 1 Schools36 Students36.11% Minority
- 2 Schools- Students- Minority
- 1 Schools69 Students12.50% Minority
- 7 Schools861 Students52.04% Minority
- 5 Schools707 Students13.22% Minority
- 34 Schools9,889 Students35.65% Minority
- 36 Schools5,217 Students50.49% Minority
- 7 Schools1,016 Students38.04% Minority
- 1 Schools150 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools164 Students42.58% Minority
- 2 Schools80 Students30.77% Minority
- 8 Schools1,863 Students29.00% Minority
- 4 Schools326 Students31.71% Minority
- 1 Schools266 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools952 Students47.62% Minority
- 1 Schools67 Students- Minority
Several private schools offer a whole academic year abroad. Still others offer a summer abroad.
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.