Arizona Schools By Membership Association
- There are 56 school membership associations in Arizona, serving 290 private schools (61% of all schools) and 50,161 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (23% of schools), National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (20% of schools) and National Association for the Education of Young Children (13% of schools).
On the same day we welcomed a visit from Kiria Evangalia of the Greek Consulate, we also welcomed a visit from Prairie Wind, an award-winning Native American dance group who demonstrated and explained their ancient and traditional dances.
Our newest campus located at 38424 N Spur Cross Rd, Cave Creek. Over 10,000 square feet housing Upper and Lower Elementary, Kindergarten and Preschool.
Children learn to associate the world with what they already know and have experienced. First step in growing a love for learning.
At Banner Academy students have the opportunity to work and play with a variety of reptiles, birds and mammals.
Arizona Private Schools by Membership Association
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 7 Schools141 Students49.57% Minority
- 24 Schools8,264 Students19.64% Minority
- 1 Schools55 Students11.11% Minority
- 6 Schools465 Students40.10% Minority
- 20 Schools1,576 Students19.51% Minority
- 9 Schools760 Students20.00% Minority
- 3 Schools292 Students31.07% Minority
- 68 Schools12,158 Students23.05% Minority
- 2 Schools184 Students40.00% Minority
- 3 Schools333 Students11.33% Minority
- 1 Schools139 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools266 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools590 Students10.95% Minority
- 5 Schools797 Students23.38% Minority
- 3 Schools162 Students26.53% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students41.67% Minority
- 1 Schools513 Students9.15% Minority
- 2 Schools483 Students13.85% Minority
- 6 Schools783 Students8.53% Minority
- 5 Schools341 Students80.00% Minority
- 2 Schools813 Students13.30% Minority
- 2 Schools285 Students30.09% Minority
- 2 Schools388 Students25.35% Minority
- 3 Schools2,098 Students23.93% Minority
- 1 Schools112 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools75 Students10.94% Minority
- 38 Schools3,846 Students24.62% Minority
- 1 Schools64 Students27.59% Minority
- 1 Schools130 Students32.61% Minority
- 7 Schools1,164 Students15.82% Minority
- 12 Schools2,548 Students33.93% Minority
- 1 Schools152 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools230 Students57.85% Minority
- 1 Schools383 Students31.40% Minority
- 58 Schools19,919 Students50.07% Minority
- 1 Schools479 Students33.33% Minority
- 2 Schools193 Students24.21% Minority
- 3 Schools381 Students29.57% Minority
- 6 Schools430 Students39.02% Minority
- 3 Schools688 Students6.29% Minority
- 1 Schools36 Students36.11% Minority
- 2 Schools- Students- Minority
- 1 Schools69 Students12.50% Minority
- 7 Schools848 Students52.04% Minority
- 5 Schools458 Students13.22% Minority
- 34 Schools9,973 Students35.81% Minority
- 38 Schools6,087 Students48.82% Minority
- 8 Schools1,216 Students36.27% Minority
- 1 Schools150 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools164 Students42.58% Minority
- 3 Schools85 Students27.91% Minority
- 8 Schools1,776 Students29.00% Minority
- 4 Schools314 Students31.71% Minority
- 1 Schools266 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools899 Students49.16% Minority
- 1 Schools67 Students- Minority
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.