Top Arizona Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 54 top school membership associations in Arizona, serving 283 private schools (61% of all schools) and 49,791 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (23% of schools), National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (20% of schools) and National Association for the Education of Young Children (13% of schools).
Banner Children's Academy Photo - At Banner Academy students have the opportunity to work and play with a variety of reptiles, birds and mammals.
Faith Christian School Photo - Our mission is to train the whole child to their highest academic, social, physical, creative, and spiritual potential.
St Michael Indian School Photo - Chapel during Lenten Season 2018. Religion and Theology classes taught at every level. Weekly mass. All faiths welcome to the school. It is not a requirement to be Catholic to attend.
Desert Christian Schools Photo - Come join us at Desert Christian Preschool! Where a love of learning is discovered!
Top Arizona Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 7 Schools141 Students49.57% Minority
- 26 Schools8,815 Students19.45% Minority
- 6 Schools470 Students40.10% Minority
- 21 Schools1,626 Students19.32% Minority
- 9 Schools728 Students20.00% Minority
- 3 Schools292 Students31.07% Minority
- 65 Schools12,066 Students22.81% Minority
- 2 Schools184 Students40.00% Minority
- 2 Schools378 Students11.43% Minority
- 1 Schools139 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools266 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools590 Students10.95% Minority
- 3 Schools216 Students19.50% Minority
- 3 Schools185 Students26.53% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students41.67% Minority
- 2 Schools1,982 Students10.91% Minority
- 2 Schools483 Students13.85% Minority
- 6 Schools774 Students8.53% Minority
- 5 Schools341 Students80.00% Minority
- 2 Schools859 Students13.30% Minority
- 2 Schools289 Students30.09% Minority
- 2 Schools388 Students25.35% Minority
- 3 Schools2,098 Students23.93% Minority
- 1 Schools135 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools89 Students10.94% Minority
- 38 Schools3,862 Students24.62% Minority
- 1 Schools64 Students27.59% Minority
- 1 Schools142 Students32.61% Minority
- 7 Schools1,144 Students15.58% Minority
- 12 Schools2,857 Students34.92% Minority
- 1 Schools152 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools230 Students57.85% Minority
- 1 Schools383 Students31.40% Minority
- 57 Schools19,304 Students50.07% Minority
- 1 Schools149 Students34.62% Minority
- 3 Schools339 Students29.57% Minority
- 6 Schools444 Students39.02% Minority
- 2 Schools431 Students28.57% Minority
- 1 Schools36 Students36.11% Minority
- 2 Schools- Students- Minority
- 1 Schools69 Students12.50% Minority
- 7 Schools871 Students52.04% Minority
- 5 Schools707 Students13.22% Minority
- 33 Schools9,853 Students35.70% Minority
- 36 Schools5,343 Students50.49% Minority
- 7 Schools1,023 Students38.04% Minority
- 1 Schools150 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools184 Students42.58% Minority
- 2 Schools80 Students30.77% Minority
- 8 Schools1,896 Students29.00% Minority
- 4 Schools330 Students31.71% Minority
- 1 Schools266 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools1,340 Students42.34% Minority
- 1 Schools67 Students- Minority
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.