Top Arizona Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 259 top religiously affiliated private schools in Arizona (55% of all schools), serving 47,550 students.
Faith Christian School Photo - Faith Christian School has been providing a distinctively Christian education to families of the East Valley since 1988.
Our Lady Of Joy Photo - Our Lady of Joy Catholic Preschool is a faith filled school community driven by academic excellence. We are regarded as the top preschool in the North Valley area.
Bourgade Catholic High School Photo - Bourgade Catholic High School is a place where you fit in. And stand out.
Holy Trinity Academy Photo - On the same day we welcomed a visit from Kiria Evangalia of the Greek Consulate, we also welcomed a visit from Prairie Wind, an award-winning Native American dance group who demonstrated and explained their ancient and traditional dances.
SS. Simon & Jude Cathedral School Photo - SS. Simon & Jude School's new Our Lady of Loreto Center (opened in September 2010) houses a full-size gymnasium, performing arts stage, E.L. Weigand Science Lab, and 6-8th grade classrooms.
Top Arizona Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools128 Students26.32% Minority
- 20 Schools1,919 Students38.76% Minority
- 2 Schools152 Students26.47% Minority
- 81 Schools11,257 Students22.09% Minority
- 1 Schools101 Students40.00% Minority
- 3 Schools234 Students63.77% Minority
- 8 Schools1,104 Students15.81% Minority
- 5 Schools311 Students51.89% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools395 Students22.28% Minority
- 11 Schools1,534 Students11.78% Minority
- 18 Schools3,949 Students17.24% Minority
- 4 Schools396 Students32.00% Minority
- 3 Schools105 Students11.46% Minority
- 8 Schools1,289 Students11.81% Minority
- 1 Schools288 Students22.22% Minority
- 71 Schools22,941 Students47.95% Minority
- 10 Schools552 Students68.69% Minority
- 8 Schools864 Students42.63% Minority
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.