Top Arizona Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 256 top religiously affiliated private schools in Arizona (54% of all schools), serving 47,190 students.
Emmanuel Lutheran School Photo - Emmanuel is more than a school; we are a home for the whole family.
Our Lady Of Joy Photo - Our Lady of Joy Catholic Preschool is a faith filled school community driven by academic excellence. We are regarded as the top preschool in the North Valley area.
St. Gregory Elementary School Photo - One of our STEM activities...participating in the Honeywell Challenge.
St Michael Indian School Photo - Chapel during Lenten Season 2018. Religion and Theology classes taught at every level. Weekly mass. All faiths welcome to the school. It is not a requirement to be Catholic to attend.
Top Arizona Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools128 Students26.32% Minority
- 20 Schools1,920 Students38.76% Minority
- 2 Schools152 Students26.47% Minority
- 79 Schools11,224 Students22.06% Minority
- 1 Schools101 Students40.00% Minority
- 3 Schools234 Students63.77% Minority
- 7 Schools1,084 Students15.88% Minority
- 5 Schools311 Students51.89% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools395 Students22.28% Minority
- 11 Schools1,534 Students11.78% Minority
- 18 Schools3,969 Students17.24% Minority
- 4 Schools396 Students32.00% Minority
- 3 Schools105 Students11.46% Minority
- 8 Schools1,289 Students11.81% Minority
- 1 Schools288 Students22.22% Minority
- 71 Schools22,644 Students47.95% Minority
- 10 Schools552 Students68.69% Minority
- 8 Schools833 Students42.63% Minority
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.