Top Arizona Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 258 top religiously affiliated private schools in Arizona (54% of all schools), serving 47,295 students.
St. Gregory Elementary School Photo - One of our STEM activities...participating in the Honeywell Challenge.
Phoenix Christian Preparatory School Photo - At PC our students can focus on the initial purpose for attending school -- receiving an education. They can attend class, walk the corridors, eat lunch and develop friendships in peace. We care about the physical, emotional, spiritual and academic well being of your child.
Our Lady Of Joy Photo - Our Lady of Joy Catholic Preschool is a faith filled school community driven by academic excellence. We are regarded as the top preschool in the North Valley area.
All Saints' Episcopal Day School Photo - Pre-K hosts a lemonade stand and collects cans to help support St. Mary's Food Bank !
Top Arizona Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools128 Students26.32% Minority
- 20 Schools1,919 Students38.76% Minority
- 2 Schools152 Students26.47% Minority
- 80 Schools11,438 Students22.09% Minority
- 1 Schools101 Students40.00% Minority
- 3 Schools234 Students63.77% Minority
- 8 Schools1,104 Students15.81% Minority
- 5 Schools311 Students51.89% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools395 Students22.28% Minority
- 11 Schools1,534 Students11.78% Minority
- 18 Schools3,949 Students17.24% Minority
- 4 Schools396 Students32.00% Minority
- 3 Schools105 Students11.46% Minority
- 8 Schools1,289 Students11.81% Minority
- 1 Schools288 Students22.22% Minority
- 71 Schools22,505 Students47.95% Minority
- 10 Schools552 Students68.69% Minority
- 8 Schools864 Students42.63% Minority
Several private schools offer a whole academic year abroad. Still others offer a summer abroad.
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.