Top Arizona Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 255 top religiously affiliated private schools in Arizona (54% of all schools), serving 47,097 students.
St. Mary-Basha Catholic School Photo - Our students, faculty/staff and parents gather in prayer each morning in Mary's Garden.
Our Lady Of Joy Photo - Our Lady of Joy Catholic Preschool is a faith filled school community driven by academic excellence. We are regarded as the top preschool in the North Valley area.
St. Marys High School Photo - Join us as we celebrate 100 years of Saint Mary's Catholic High School!
Desert Christian Schools Photo - Call (520) 901-5499 for information about Desert Christian Schools.
Tucson Hebrew Academy Photo - Tucson Hebrew Academy's science, technology, engineering, and math curricula provide students with a hands-on approach to their learning, beneficial to their futures regardless of career choices. Our students are guided by the spirit of discovery and excitement by professionals who excel in their industry.
Top Arizona Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools128 Students26.32% Minority
- 20 Schools1,920 Students38.76% Minority
- 1 Schools16 Students37.50% Minority
- 80 Schools11,430 Students22.11% Minority
- 1 Schools101 Students40.00% Minority
- 3 Schools234 Students63.77% Minority
- 7 Schools1,084 Students15.88% Minority
- 5 Schools311 Students51.89% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools395 Students22.28% Minority
- 11 Schools1,534 Students11.78% Minority
- 18 Schools3,842 Students17.24% Minority
- 4 Schools396 Students32.00% Minority
- 3 Schools105 Students11.46% Minority
- 7 Schools1,253 Students12.28% Minority
- 1 Schools288 Students22.22% Minority
- 71 Schools22,644 Students47.95% Minority
- 10 Schools552 Students68.69% Minority
- 8 Schools833 Students42.63% Minority
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.