Arizona Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 271 religiously affiliated private schools in Arizona (57% of all schools), serving 47,940 students.
On the same day we welcomed a visit from Kiria Evangalia of the Greek Consulate, we also welcomed a visit from Prairie Wind, an award-winning Native American dance group who demonstrated and explained their ancient and traditional dances.
SS. Simon & Jude School's new Our Lady of Loreto Center (opened in September 2010) houses a full-size gymnasium, performing arts stage, E.L. Weigand Science Lab, and 6-8th grade classrooms.
Our Lady of Joy Catholic Preschool is a faith filled school community driven by academic excellence. We are regarded as the top preschool in the North Valley area.
We are very fortunate to have three wonderful, talented and experienced Kindergarten teachers to explore the wonderful world of Kindergarten. Our 3 classes with 12 students in each class gives the teachers an opportunity to give individual attention to each student developing their specific learning style and level.
Arizona Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools180 Students30% Minority
- 16 Schools1,655 Students36% Minority
- 1 Schools82 Students99% Minority
- 3 Schools298 Students37% Minority
- 89 Schools11,233 Students22% Minority
- 1 Schools32 Students100% Minority
- 3 Schools233 Students89% Minority
- 8 Schools1,285 Students59% Minority
- 3 Schools247 Students13% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students10% Minority
- 2 Schools422 Students28% Minority
- 11 Schools1,364 Students5% Minority
- 19 Schools3,729 Students24% Minority
- 1 Schools70 Students98% Minority
- 6 Schools652 Students19% Minority
- 1 Schools30 Students14% Minority
- 8 Schools1,132 Students25% Minority
- 3 Schools840 Students13% Minority
- 73 Schools22,870 Students41% Minority
- 9 Schools534 Students51% Minority
- 10 Schools1,021 Students36% Minority
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.