Arizona Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 263 religiously affiliated private schools in Arizona (55% of all schools), serving 48,870 students.
Our Lady Of Joy Photo - Our Lady of Joy Catholic Preschool is a faith filled school community driven by academic excellence. We are regarded as the top preschool in the North Valley area.
All Saints' Episcopal Day School Photo - Pre-K hosts a lemonade stand and collects cans to help support St. Mary's Food Bank !
Tucson Hebrew Academy Photo - Tucson Hebrew Academy's science, technology, engineering, and math curricula provide students with a hands-on approach to their learning, beneficial to their futures regardless of career choices. Our students are guided by the spirit of discovery and excitement by professionals who excel in their industry.
St Cyril Elementary School Photo - Welcome to all! We are located on the northeast corner of Pima and Swan. Enter from Swan just north of the Church.
Holy Trinity Academy Photo - On the same day we welcomed a visit from Kiria Evangalia of the Greek Consulate, we also welcomed a visit from Prairie Wind, an award-winning Native American dance group who demonstrated and explained their ancient and traditional dances.
St. Mary-Basha Catholic School Photo - Our students, faculty/staff and parents gather in prayer each morning in Mary's Garden.
St. Marys High School Photo - Join us as we celebrate 100 years of Saint Mary's Catholic High School!
Arizona Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools128 Students26.32% Minority
- 21 Schools2,457 Students38.76% Minority
- 3 Schools237 Students26.03% Minority
- 83 Schools11,735 Students22.22% Minority
- 1 Schools101 Students40.00% Minority
- 3 Schools234 Students63.77% Minority
- 8 Schools1,303 Students15.81% Minority
- 5 Schools313 Students51.89% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools395 Students22.28% Minority
- 11 Schools1,572 Students11.78% Minority
- 18 Schools3,808 Students17.24% Minority
- 4 Schools396 Students32.00% Minority
- 2 Schools30 Students10.47% Minority
- 8 Schools1,289 Students11.81% Minority
- 1 Schools288 Students22.22% Minority
- 72 Schools23,137 Students47.95% Minority
- 10 Schools552 Students68.69% Minority
- 8 Schools864 Students42.63% Minority
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.