Top Arizona Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 261 top religiously affiliated private schools in Arizona (55% of all schools), serving 48,077 students.
St. Mary-Basha Catholic School Photo - Our students, faculty/staff and parents gather in prayer each morning in Mary's Garden.
Our Lady Of Joy Photo - Our Lady of Joy Catholic Preschool is a faith filled school community driven by academic excellence. We are regarded as the top preschool in the North Valley area.
SS. Simon & Jude Cathedral School Photo - SS. Simon & Jude School's new Our Lady of Loreto Center (opened in September 2010) houses a full-size gymnasium, performing arts stage, E.L. Weigand Science Lab, and 6-8th grade classrooms.
Phoenix Christian Preparatory School Photo - At PC our students can focus on the initial purpose for attending school -- receiving an education. They can attend class, walk the corridors, eat lunch and develop friendships in peace. We care about the physical, emotional, spiritual and academic well being of your child.
Faith Christian School Photo - Faith Christian School has been providing a distinctively Christian education to families of the East Valley since 1988.
Top Arizona Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools128 Students26.32% Minority
- 20 Schools1,857 Students38.76% Minority
- 2 Schools152 Students26.47% Minority
- 83 Schools11,775 Students22.22% Minority
- 1 Schools101 Students40.00% Minority
- 3 Schools234 Students63.77% Minority
- 8 Schools1,303 Students15.81% Minority
- 5 Schools311 Students51.89% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools395 Students22.28% Minority
- 11 Schools1,534 Students11.78% Minority
- 18 Schools3,825 Students17.24% Minority
- 4 Schools396 Students32.00% Minority
- 3 Schools105 Students11.46% Minority
- 8 Schools1,289 Students11.81% Minority
- 1 Schools288 Students22.22% Minority
- 71 Schools22,937 Students47.95% Minority
- 10 Schools552 Students68.69% Minority
- 8 Schools864 Students42.63% Minority
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.