Arizona Private Schools
- There are 464 private schools in Arizona, serving 64,718 students.
- The average private school tuition is $6,283 for elementary schools and $17,727 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 86% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 32% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Tucson Hebrew Academy's science, technology, engineering, and math curricula provide students with a hands-on approach to their learning, beneficial to their futures regardless of career choices. Our students are guided by the spirit of discovery and excitement by professionals who excel in their industry.
We are very fortunate to have three wonderful, talented and experienced Kindergarten teachers to explore the wonderful world of Kindergarten. Our 3 classes with 12 students in each class gives the teachers an opportunity to give individual attention to each student developing their specific learning style and level.
Front Entrance of Montessori Educare Academy. There is a huge playground along the entire backside including a play structure, bike path, grassy area, gazebo, Zen Rock Garden, basketball hoops, four-square and more. You must come tour to see and believe. It is a very secure and very private area for the children to play.
Arizona Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools767 Students44% Minority
- 7 Schools805 Students50% Minority
- 8 Schools723 Students25% Minority
- 3 Schools200 Students95% Minority
- 1 Schools34 Students43% Minority
- 1 Schools14 Students85% Minority
- 295 Schools43,780 Students28% Minority
- 7 Schools658 Students11% Minority
- 11 Schools799 Students72% Minority
- 88 Schools12,698 Students33% Minority
- 7 Schools600 Students74% Minority
- 5 Schools754 Students96% Minority
- 20 Schools1,435 Students32% Minority
- 6 Schools1,425 Students48% Minority
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.