Top Arizona Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 467 top private schools in Arizona, serving 63,877 students.
- The average private school tuition is $6,308 for elementary schools and $16,644 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 88% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 38% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Montessori Educare Academy Photo - Front Entrance of Montessori Educare Academy. There is a huge playground along the entire backside including a play structure, bike path, grassy area, gazebo, Zen Rock Garden, basketball hoops, four-square and more. You must come tour to see and believe. It is a very secure and very private area for the children to play.
Pardes Jewish Day School Photo - We are very fortunate to have three wonderful, talented and experienced Kindergarten teachers to explore the wonderful world of Kindergarten. Our 3 classes with 12 students in each class gives the teachers an opportunity to give individual attention to each student developing their specific learning style and level.
Banner Children's Academy Photo - At Banner Academy students have the opportunity to work and play with a variety of reptiles, birds and mammals.
SS. Simon & Jude Cathedral School Photo - SS. Simon & Jude School's new Our Lady of Loreto Center (opened in September 2010) houses a full-size gymnasium, performing arts stage, E.L. Weigand Science Lab, and 6-8th grade classrooms.
Kino Learning Center Photo - Getting to know the animals and letting the animals get to know you! Who wouldn't love adorable faces like these!
St. Marys High School Photo - Join us as we celebrate 100 years of Saint Mary's Catholic High School!
Top Arizona Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools675 Students97% Minority
- 7 Schools770 Students61% Minority
- 10 Schools767 Students44% Minority
- 3 Schools326 Students79% Minority
- 1 Schools34 Students43% Minority
- 1 Schools14 Students92% Minority
- 301 Schools44,481 Students32% Minority
- 6 Schools685 Students9% Minority
- 10 Schools801 Students64% Minority
- 87 Schools11,145 Students45% Minority
- 6 Schools713 Students66% Minority
- 5 Schools697 Students96% Minority
- 20 Schools1,663 Students26% Minority
- 6 Schools1,496 Students57% Minority
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.