Top Arizona Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 466 top private schools in Arizona, serving 64,386 students.
- The average private school tuition is $6,288 for elementary schools and $17,097 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 88% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 38% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
St. Marys High School Photo - Join us as we celebrate 100 years of Saint Mary's Catholic High School!
Phoenix Country Day School Photo - One of the bridges that connects the Lower and Middle Schools to the Upper School on our beautiful 40-acre campus.
SS. Simon & Jude Cathedral School Photo - SS. Simon & Jude School's new Our Lady of Loreto Center (opened in September 2010) houses a full-size gymnasium, performing arts stage, E.L. Weigand Science Lab, and 6-8th grade classrooms.
New Covenant Lutheran School Photo - Our amazing director Dana!!! She makes a point of visiting the classrooms and engaging with the kiddos!
New Vistas Academy Photo - New Vistas is an advanced academic preschool and elementary school located in Chandler. NVCE has consistently held the title of Top Ten School by Johns Hopkins University Center for Talented Youth. Our curriculum is unique in Arizona since it enables children to progress at an accelerated rate with any ceiling to learning. Most students function 2-6 years above grade level.
Top Arizona Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools675 Students97% Minority
- 7 Schools770 Students61% Minority
- 10 Schools767 Students44% Minority
- 3 Schools326 Students79% Minority
- 1 Schools34 Students43% Minority
- 1 Schools14 Students92% Minority
- 301 Schools44,481 Students32% Minority
- 6 Schools685 Students9% Minority
- 10 Schools801 Students64% Minority
- 87 Schools11,145 Students45% Minority
- 6 Schools713 Students66% Minority
- 5 Schools697 Students96% Minority
- 20 Schools1,663 Students26% Minority
- 6 Schools1,496 Students57% Minority
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.