Arizona Private Schools
- There are 477 private schools in Arizona, serving 65,519 students.
- The average private school tuition is $6,335 for elementary schools and $19,304 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 86% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 38% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Blueprint Education's mission is to inspire students to make better choices and be champions of their own learning.
Our newest campus located at 38424 N Spur Cross Rd, Cave Creek. Over 10,000 square feet housing Upper and Lower Elementary, Kindergarten and Preschool.
New Vistas is an advanced academic preschool and elementary school located in Chandler. NVCE has consistently held the title of Top Ten School by Johns Hopkins University Center for Talented Youth. Our curriculum is unique in Arizona since it enables children to progress at an accelerated rate with any ceiling to learning. Most students function 2-6 years above grade level.
Arizona Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools697 Students97% Minority
- 7 Schools770 Students61% Minority
- 10 Schools723 Students44% Minority
- 3 Schools288 Students79% Minority
- 1 Schools34 Students43% Minority
- 1 Schools14 Students92% Minority
- 305 Schools44,905 Students32% Minority
- 7 Schools691 Students9% Minority
- 10 Schools789 Students64% Minority
- 7 Schools697 Students66% Minority
- 5 Schools697 Students96% Minority
- 20 Schools1,468 Students26% Minority
- 6 Schools1,403 Students57% Minority
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.