Top Arizona Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 476 top private schools in Arizona, serving 65,156 students.
- The average private school tuition is $6,154 for elementary schools and $18,896 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 87% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 38% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Tucson Hebrew Academy Photo - Tucson Hebrew Academy's science, technology, engineering, and math curricula provide students with a hands-on approach to their learning, beneficial to their futures regardless of career choices. Our students are guided by the spirit of discovery and excitement by professionals who excel in their industry.
Tempe Montessori School Ltd Photo - Children learn to associate the world with what they already know and have experienced. First step in growing a love for learning.
Brightmont Academy - Deer Valley Photo - "The One-to-One School. One student works with one teacher - all the time!"
Top Arizona Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools697 Students97% Minority
- 7 Schools770 Students61% Minority
- 10 Schools723 Students44% Minority
- 3 Schools326 Students79% Minority
- 1 Schools34 Students43% Minority
- 1 Schools14 Students92% Minority
- 303 Schools44,875 Students32% Minority
- 7 Schools691 Students9% Minority
- 10 Schools789 Students64% Minority
- 90 Schools12,392 Students45% Minority
- 7 Schools698 Students66% Minority
- 5 Schools697 Students96% Minority
- 20 Schools1,603 Students26% Minority
- 6 Schools1,482 Students57% Minority
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.