St. Francis Xavier School
- Top Ranked AZ School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 656 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,700
- Average class size: 25 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
St. Francis Xavier School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Arizona for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Magis, National Junior Honor Society, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
After School Enrichment Program
- As a Catholic parish school, the community of St. Francis Xavier School seeks to develop well-rounded, discerning individuals. With an emphasis on Catholic formation and academic rigor, the school's program is designed to promote each student's intellectual and spiritual growth grounded in a deepening relationship with Jesus Christ. With strong parental support, St. Francis Xavier School seeks to educate students who demonstrate high personal effort in striving to reach the school's high academic standards. We also
- endeavor to reach beyond academic success to create loving, respectful, compassionate, and empathetic students who are dedicated to justice and peace. To meet these ends, we provide opportunities for faith exploration, service to others, and intellectual development.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Francis Xavier School cost?
St. Francis Xavier School's tuition is approximately $8,700 for private students.
What sports does St. Francis Xavier School offer?
St. Francis Xavier School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Football, Softball and Volleyball.
What is St. Francis Xavier School's ranking?
St. Francis Xavier School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Arizona for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees, Largest student body and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for St. Francis Xavier School?
The application deadline for St. Francis Xavier School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Francis Xavier School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards