St Thomas The Apostle School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (602) 368-5253
- The staff of St. Thomas the Apostle, as Christian educators, considers it a basic responsibility to develop in each student a strong desire to reach his/her maximum potential.
- We believe the Catholic environment of the school should make it possible to provide for the spiritual, intellectual, psychological, social, cultural, and physical development of each individual student so that the student may continue to grow in each area.
- Therefore, the Christian environment gives testimony to Catholic morals, values, and ethics in society and in the Church.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 1998, 2006|
|Total Students||567 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||27 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition based on Catholic/Non Catholic|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Stephanie Heller|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Flag Football, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Flag Football, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scottsdale Grades: K-8 | 426 students
3801 N Miller Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
(480) 874-3720 6.6 K-8
I have a 5th grader in public school but would like info on enrolling him at st. Thomas. Please call me or e-mail at email@example.com to pick up application and the fee. Thank you, Arthur Luera 602-738-7612 (cell)
- Posted by Parent - art
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?