St Thomas The Apostle School
5.00 (1 review)
- The staff of St. Thomas the Apostle, as Christian educators, considers it a basic responsibility to develop in each student a strong desire to reach his/her maximum potential.
- We believe the Catholic environment of the school should make it possible to provide for the spiritual, intellectual, psychological, social, cultural, and physical development of each individual student so that the student may continue to grow in each area.
- Therefore, the Christian environment gives testimony to Catholic morals, values, and ethics in society and in the Church.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 1998, 2006|
|Total Students||552 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||27 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition based on Catholic/Non Catholic|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Stephanie Heller|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Flag Football, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Flag Football, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scottsdale Grades: NS-8 | 428 students
3801 N Miller Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
(480)874-3720 6.6 NS-8
I have a 5th grader in public school but would like info on enrolling him at st. Thomas. Please call me or e-mail at email@example.com to pick up application and the fee. Thank you, Arthur Luera 602-738-7612 (cell)
- Posted by Parent - art
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.