St Thomas The Apostle School
5.00 (1 review)
- The staff of St. Thomas the Apostle, as Christian educators, considers it a basic responsibility to develop in each student a strong desire to reach his/her maximum potential.
- We believe the Catholic environment of the school should make it possible to provide for the spiritual, intellectual, psychological, social, cultural, and physical development of each individual student so that the student may continue to grow in each area.
- Therefore, the Christian environment gives testimony to Catholic morals, values, and ethics in society and in the Church.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 1998, 2006|
|Total Students||552 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||27 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition based on Catholic/Non Catholic|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Stephanie Heller|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Flag Football, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Flag Football, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scottsdale Grades: NS-8 | 428 students
3801 N Miller Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
(480)874-3720 6.6 NS-8
I have a 5th grader in public school but would like info on enrolling him at st. Thomas. Please call me or e-mail at email@example.com to pick up application and the fee. Thank you, Arthur Luera 602-738-7612 (cell)
- Posted by Parent - art
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?