Holy Trinity Academy
- Holy Trinity Academy (HTA) is a traditional Trinitarian Christian school that emphasizes academic excellence.
- The only Greek Orthodox parochial school in Arizona, HTA has just completed its seventh year of operation, successfully educating young children in preschool through third grade.
- Beginning September 2009, HTA will expand its program to include fourth grade.
- Holy Trinity Academy offers an accelerated curriculum that meets and exceeds the guidelines set forth by the state of Arizona.
- Our preschool programs are designed to promote the development and mastery of fundamental academic, social, and physical fitness skills necessary for kindergarten readiness; our elementary school is dedicated to superior education for students whose academic ability is high-average and above.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(khaki or blue bottoms and HTA logo polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$2,610 - $5,445/per year|
- Modern Facility
- Accelerated Curriculum
- Licensed Preschool
- Certified Teachers
- Small Class Size
- ACSI Member
- Art, Choral Music, Instrumental Music (Strings) Programs
- Greek Language Instruction
- Up-to-Date Laptops and Computer Instruction
- Safe and Caring Environment
- Affordable Before and After School Care
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.