Holy Trinity Academy
- Holy Trinity Academy (HTA) is a traditional Trinitarian Christian school that emphasizes academic excellence.
- The only Greek Orthodox parochial school in Arizona, HTA has just completed its seventh year of operation, successfully educating young children in preschool through third grade.
- Beginning September 2009, HTA will expand its program to include fourth grade.
- Holy Trinity Academy offers an accelerated curriculum that meets and exceeds the guidelines set forth by the state of Arizona.
- Our preschool programs are designed to promote the development and mastery of fundamental academic, social, and physical fitness skills necessary for kindergarten readiness; our elementary school is dedicated to superior education for students whose academic ability is high-average and above.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Greek Orthodox|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-4|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(khaki or blue bottoms and HTA logo polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$2,610 - $5,445/per year|
- Modern Facility
- Accelerated Curriculum
- Licensed Preschool
- Certified Teachers
- Small Class Size
- ACSI Member
- Art, Choral Music, Instrumental Music (Strings) Programs
- Greek Language Instruction
- Up-to-Date Laptops and Computer Instruction
- Safe and Caring Environment
- Affordable Before and After School Care
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.