Phoenix Hebrew Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- At the Phoenix Hebrew Academy, we strive for excellence in both our Judaic and General Studies programs.
- In order to achieve this goal, our school emphasizes two major elements: academic excellence and personal concern for each child.
- It is our goal to help our students develop a strong, positive Jewish identity, a love for Judaism and a deep sense of commitment to and involvement with Israel, the Phoenix Jewish community and our brethren worldwide.
- The Phoenix Hebrew Academy, founded in 1965, is a trailblazer in the field of Jewish education in Phoenix.
- We are proud of our school's achievements and eagerly anticipate the opportunity to build on our reputation and provide yet another year of quality Torah and secular education to our students, our school and the community.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||127 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: NS | 62 students
1118 W Glendale Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85021
(602)944-2464 1.7 NS
- Phoenix Grades: PK-K | 186 students
4647 E. Marilyn Road
Phoenix, AZ 85032
(602)867-2357 8.3 PK-K
I am a proud parent of Phoenix Hebrew Academy students! Their academic achievment is outstanding and all of my friends whose children went on to high school rave about how well prepared their children are. Great teachers, great school.
- Posted by Parent - point
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.