Pardes Jewish Day School
- Top Ranked AZ School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 265 students
- Yearly Tuition: $12,650
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 31 / May. 30
Academics and Faculty
(respectful of yourself and other students)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- From modest beginnings in 1993 with only 12 students, Pardes has become the fastest growing Jewish Day School in Phoenix and a fully accredited institution that is now home to more than 280 K-8 students. On our new five acre campus, Pardes has forged a partnership among students, parents, faculty, staff and Board of Directors - who together form a vibrant student focused communtiy.
- Walk into any Pardes classroom today, and there is a sense of excitement and discovery. Strong academics, Jewish values and learning, and a caring, supportive community are the cornerstones of our dynamic learning environment.
- Pardes students are awarded winners in state, regional and national science fairs, literary and arts competitions and are members of the National Junior Honor Society. Graduates attend the finest public and private secondary schools.
- The core curriculum includes Language arrs, social studies, mathematics, science, Hebrew and Jewish sties Teaching specialists offer: Spanish, music, art drama, technology and physical education.
- Jewish Studies includes study of Bible and Midrash, Jewish history, ethics and Hebrew.
- After-School enrichment offers: Dance, choir, gynastics, technology, karate and a growing sports program competing in the Mountain Valley Athletic Association league.
Endorse Pardes Jewish Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards