- Devereux Arizona provides treatment programs and community services to children, adults, and families experiencing behavioral challenges brought on by abuse, neglect, mental illness and/or substance abuse.
- We are dedicated to providing hope and care to those with special needs.
- Devereux Arizona provides an array of behavioral health and social welfare services for children, adolescents and families.
- Our treatment plans emphasize the importance and involvement of the client's family.
- We serve children, adolescents, and families in our outpatient offices, in their homes, in school, after school, in group homes, in therapeutic foster care homes and in residential treatment centers, offering various levels of treatment intensity in age-specific programs.
- A multidisciplinary team approach is utilized with an emphasis on cognitive, behavioral, developmental and family systems treatment orientations.
- We provide optimal opportunities for therapeutic change, by offering a comprehensive range of treatment services.
- With a commitment to advanced treatment programs, and dedication to ongoing staff training, we are able to offer a unique continuum of behavioral health and social welfare services.
- All programs are aimed at facilitating change both individually and within the family to allow the client to function successfully in his/her community.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scottsdale Grades: K-12 | 80 students
11130 E. Cholla St., H-100
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
(480)391-3901 6 K-12
- Gilbert Grades: K-12 | 37 students
875 S Cooper Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85233
(480)456-0942 20.3 K-12
- Phoenix Grades: K-12 | 206 students
10251 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(602)995-7366 11.1 K-12
- Phoenix Grades: K-8 | 30 students
3427 E Bell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85032
(866)620-9380 4.5 K-8
- Phoenix Grades: K-12 | 118 students
3939 E. Shea Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85028
(480)998-1071 3.5 K-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.