- Devereux Arizona provides treatment programs and community services to children, adults, and families experiencing behavioral challenges brought on by abuse, neglect, mental illness and/or substance abuse.
- We are dedicated to providing hope and care to those with special needs.
- Devereux Arizona provides an array of behavioral health and social welfare services for children, adolescents and families.
- Our treatment plans emphasize the importance and involvement of the client's family.
- We serve children, adolescents, and families in our outpatient offices, in their homes, in school, after school, in group homes, in therapeutic foster care homes and in residential treatment centers, offering various levels of treatment intensity in age-specific programs.
- A multidisciplinary team approach is utilized with an emphasis on cognitive, behavioral, developmental and family systems treatment orientations.
- We provide optimal opportunities for therapeutic change, by offering a comprehensive range of treatment services.
- With a commitment to advanced treatment programs, and dedication to ongoing staff training, we are able to offer a unique continuum of behavioral health and social welfare services.
- All programs are aimed at facilitating change both individually and within the family to allow the client to function successfully in his/her community.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scottsdale Grades: K-12 | 80 students
11130 E. Cholla St., H-100
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
(480)391-3901 6 K-12
- Gilbert Grades: K-12 | 37 students
875 S Cooper Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85233
(480)456-0942 20.3 K-12
- Phoenix Grades: NS-12 | 206 students
10251 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(602)995-7366 11.1 NS-12
- Phoenix Grades: K-8 | 30 students
3427 E Bell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85032
(866)620-9380 4.5 K-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.