- Devereux Arizona provides treatment programs and community services to children, adults, and families experiencing behavioral challenges brought on by abuse, neglect, mental illness and/or substance abuse.
- We are dedicated to providing hope and care to those with special needs.
- Devereux Arizona provides an array of behavioral health and social welfare services for children, adolescents and families.
- Our treatment plans emphasize the importance and involvement of the client's family.
- We serve children, adolescents, and families in our outpatient offices, in their homes, in school, after school, in group homes, in therapeutic foster care homes and in residential treatment centers, offering various levels of treatment intensity in age-specific programs.
- A multidisciplinary team approach is utilized with an emphasis on cognitive, behavioral, developmental and family systems treatment orientations.
- We provide optimal opportunities for therapeutic change, by offering a comprehensive range of treatment services.
- With a commitment to advanced treatment programs, and dedication to ongoing staff training, we are able to offer a unique continuum of behavioral health and social welfare services.
- All programs are aimed at facilitating change both individually and within the family to allow the client to function successfully in his/her community.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhoenixGrades: K-12 | 263 students
10251 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85051
ScottsdaleGrades: K-12 | 62 students
11130 E. Cholla St., H-100
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
GilbertGrades: K-12 | 184 students
875 S Cooper Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85233
PhoenixGrades: K-12 | 87 students
3939 E. Shea Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85028
PhoenixGrades: K-8 | 36 students
22415 N 16th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85024
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?