- Devereux Arizona provides treatment programs and community services to children, adults, and families experiencing behavioral challenges brought on by abuse, neglect, mental illness and/or substance abuse.
- We are dedicated to providing hope and care to those with special needs.
- Devereux Arizona provides an array of behavioral health and social welfare services for children, adolescents and families.
- Our treatment plans emphasize the importance and involvement of the client's family.
- We serve children, adolescents, and families in our outpatient offices, in their homes, in school, after school, in group homes, in therapeutic foster care homes and in residential treatment centers, offering various levels of treatment intensity in age-specific programs.
- A multidisciplinary team approach is utilized with an emphasis on cognitive, behavioral, developmental and family systems treatment orientations.
- We provide optimal opportunities for therapeutic change, by offering a comprehensive range of treatment services.
- With a commitment to advanced treatment programs, and dedication to ongoing staff training, we are able to offer a unique continuum of behavioral health and social welfare services.
- All programs are aimed at facilitating change both individually and within the family to allow the client to function successfully in his/her community.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scottsdale Grades: K-12 | 80 students
11130 E. Cholla St., H-100
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
(480)391-3901 6 K-12
- Gilbert Grades: K-12 | 37 students
875 S Cooper Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85233
(480)456-0942 20.3 K-12
- Phoenix Grades: K-12 | 206 students
10251 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(602)995-7366 11.1 K-12
- Phoenix Grades: K-8 | 30 students
3427 E Bell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85032
(866)620-9380 4.5 K-8
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.