Christ Lutheran School
- Christ Lutheran School has provided a quality academic program based upon the teaching of the Christian faith and strong values.
- The central purpose of Christ Lutheran is to spread the Gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Christian education provides more than just a good quality academic program, it also provides nurturing for a child's spiritual life.
- It is through this training that our faith in Jesus Christ is strengthened and nurtured into a faith that is firmly grounded in God's grace and salvation.
- Our mission is to equipping children for life-long learning and service by nurturing hearts and minds for Christ.
- Christ Lutheran School exists as a ministry of Christ Church - Lutheran and is committed to provide a Christ-centered quality education as the best preparation for life and service in a rapidly changing world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||560 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scottsdale Grades: K-8 | 590 students
16235 N 60th St
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
(480)905-0939 9.9 K-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.