Christ Lutheran School
- Christ Lutheran School has provided a quality academic program based upon the teaching of the Christian faith and strong values.
- The central purpose of Christ Lutheran is to spread the Gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Christian education provides more than just a good quality academic program, it also provides nurturing for a child's spiritual life.
- It is through this training that our faith in Jesus Christ is strengthened and nurtured into a faith that is firmly grounded in God's grace and salvation.
- Our mission is to equipping children for life-long learning and service by nurturing hearts and minds for Christ.
- Christ Lutheran School exists as a ministry of Christ Church - Lutheran and is committed to provide a Christ-centered quality education as the best preparation for life and service in a rapidly changing world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||484 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ScottsdaleGrades: KG-8 | 598 students
16235 N 60th St
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
PhoenixGrades: PK-8 | 350 students
4515 East Muirwood Dr
Phoenix, AZ 85048
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017