Christ Lutheran School
- Christ Lutheran School has provided a quality academic program based upon the teaching of the Christian faith and strong values.
- The central purpose of Christ Lutheran is to spread the Gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Christian education provides more than just a good quality academic program, it also provides nurturing for a child's spiritual life.
- It is through this training that our faith in Jesus Christ is strengthened and nurtured into a faith that is firmly grounded in God's grace and salvation.
- Our mission is to equipping children for life-long learning and service by nurturing hearts and minds for Christ.
- Christ Lutheran School exists as a ministry of Christ Church - Lutheran and is committed to provide a Christ-centered quality education as the best preparation for life and service in a rapidly changing world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||513 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scottsdale Grades: K-8 | 563 students
16235 N 60th St
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
(480)905-0939 9.9 K-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.