St John Xxiii Catholic School Community
- Pope John XXIII Catholic School Community is a partnership of parents, students, staff and parish communities that nurtures the growth of the whole child in a Catholic faith-based education through a challenging academic environment.
- In this Christ-centered atmosphere, the unique qualities of each student are recognized, and children are encouraged to be life-long learners, and are taught to be active Christian leaders throughout their lives.
- We support Pope John XXIII Catholic School Community in its effort to provide a safe learning environment.
- We recognize that every student has gifts and talents to be shared through a Christian life of faith and service.
- We teach students to recognize their abilities and accept their differences with respect for each other.
- We use teaching strategies that foster creativity, divergent thinking and problem solving skills.
- We model and teach Gospel values and self-discipline. We ensure every student the opportunity to practice a spirit of understanding, peace, social justice and compassion to become examples of Christ in a global community.
- We prepare students to be life-long learners and encourage them to develop to their fullest potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Bilingual School Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||590 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scottsdale Grades: NS-8 | 428 students
3801 N Miller Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
(480)874-3720 10 NS-8
- Scottsdale Grades: PK-8 | 239 students
20624 N. 76th St.
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
(480)502-6878 3.4 PK-8
- Scottsdale Grades: 9-12 | 950 students
9701 E Bell Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
(480)634-8200 4.7 9-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.