St John Xxiii Catholic School Community
- Pope John XXIII Catholic School Community is a partnership of parents, students, staff and parish communities that nurtures the growth of the whole child in a Catholic faith-based education through a challenging academic environment.
- In this Christ-centered atmosphere, the unique qualities of each student are recognized, and children are encouraged to be life-long learners, and are taught to be active Christian leaders throughout their lives.
- We support Pope John XXIII Catholic School Community in its effort to provide a safe learning environment.
- We recognize that every student has gifts and talents to be shared through a Christian life of faith and service.
- We teach students to recognize their abilities and accept their differences with respect for each other.
- We use teaching strategies that foster creativity, divergent thinking and problem solving skills.
- We model and teach Gospel values and self-discipline. We ensure every student the opportunity to practice a spirit of understanding, peace, social justice and compassion to become examples of Christ in a global community.
- We prepare students to be life-long learners and encourage them to develop to their fullest potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Bilingual School Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||590 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scottsdale Grades: NS-8 | 428 students
3801 N Miller Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
(480)874-3720 10 NS-8
- Scottsdale Grades: PK-8 | 239 students
20624 N. 76th St.
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
(480)502-6878 3.4 PK-8
- Scottsdale Grades: 9-12 | 950 students
9701 E Bell Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
(480)634-8200 4.7 9-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.