St John Xxiii Catholic School Community
- Pope John XXIII Catholic School Community is a partnership of parents, students, staff and parish communities that nurtures the growth of the whole child in a Catholic faith-based education through a challenging academic environment.
- In this Christ-centered atmosphere, the unique qualities of each student are recognized, and children are encouraged to be life-long learners, and are taught to be active Christian leaders throughout their lives.
- We support Pope John XXIII Catholic School Community in its effort to provide a safe learning environment.
- We recognize that every student has gifts and talents to be shared through a Christian life of faith and service.
- We teach students to recognize their abilities and accept their differences with respect for each other.
- We use teaching strategies that foster creativity, divergent thinking and problem solving skills.
- We model and teach Gospel values and self-discipline. We ensure every student the opportunity to practice a spirit of understanding, peace, social justice and compassion to become examples of Christ in a global community.
- We prepare students to be life-long learners and encourage them to develop to their fullest potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Bilingual School Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||590 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scottsdale Grades: NS-8 | 428 students
3801 N Miller Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
(480)874-3720 10 NS-8
- Scottsdale Grades: PK-8 | 239 students
20624 N. 76th St.
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
(480)502-6878 3.4 PK-8
- Scottsdale Grades: 9-12 | 950 students
9701 E Bell Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
(480)634-8200 4.7 9-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?