Paradise Valley Christian Preparatory
- Paradise Valley Christian Preparatory (PVCP) is a private Christian school in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Our school is a community of academic excellence where students of all levels are able to seek their full spiritual and academic potential. We partner with parents in the pursuit of preparing exemplary Christian citizens and servant leaders for high school and college.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences|
|Total Students||300 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||49 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 courses|
|Average SAT score||1270|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(khaki or navy shorts, pants, plaid skirts, jumpers, polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,396|
|Tuition Notes||Discount for multiple children. AZ Tax Credits Accepted.|
|Admissions Director||Juliana Mays|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee, VolleyballArchery, Baseball,|
Basketball, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Book Club, Chess Club, International Club, Modern Manners|
Club or Organization:
Archery, Robotics, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Drum Line, Guitar Ensemble
- Our Mission, for the Glory of God, is to be the high school and college preparatory of choice. At Paradise Valley Christian Preparatory you will find a community of academic excellence where students of all levels are able to seek their potential. The focus is to prepare students for exemplary Christian citizenship to become servant leaders. We believe in partnering with parents in this pursuit.
- Our objectives are five-fold:
- - To provide a scholarly, Christ centered community instilling Biblical values by nurturing spiritual growth.
- - Establish, assess, and achieve clear and measurable academic learning goals.
- - Recruit, develop and retain quality, Christian, professional educators and staff.
- - Foster parental involvement and effective communication.
- - Model exemplary stewardship of our God-given resources.
- In these ways we will partner with parents in the pursuit of preparing exemplary Christian citizens and servant leaders.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: PK-12 | 787 students
14400 N Tatum Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85032
(602)992-5100 3.3 PK-12
- Phoenix Grades: PK-8 | 513 students
6300 N Central Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85012
(602)274-4866 5.2 PK-8
- Phoenix Grades: PK-12 | 426 students
1751 W Indian School Road
Phoenix, AZ 85015
(602)265-4707 7.9 PK-12
- Phoenix Grades: PK-12 | 181 students
2020 E Baseline Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85042
(602)243-1900 15 PK-12
- Phoenix Grades: NS-K | 132 students
5115 E Virginia Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85008
(602)840-2342 8.9 NS-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.