Paradise Valley Christian Preparatory
- Paradise Valley Christian Preparatory (PVCP) is a private Christian school in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Our school is a community of academic excellence where students of all levels are able to seek their full spiritual and academic potential. We partner with parents in the pursuit of preparing exemplary Christian citizens and servant leaders for high school and college.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences|
|Total Students||300 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||49 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 courses|
|Average SAT score||1270|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(khaki or navy shorts, pants, plaid skirts, jumpers, polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,396|
|Tuition Notes||Discount for multiple children. AZ Tax Credits Accepted.|
|Admissions Director||Juliana Mays|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee, VolleyballArchery, Baseball,|
Basketball, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Book Club, Chess Club, International Club, Modern Manners|
Club or Organization:
Archery, Robotics, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Drum Line, Guitar Ensemble
- Our Mission, for the Glory of God, is to be the high school and college preparatory of choice. At Paradise Valley Christian Preparatory you will find a community of academic excellence where students of all levels are able to seek their potential. The focus is to prepare students for exemplary Christian citizenship to become servant leaders. We believe in partnering with parents in this pursuit.
- Our objectives are five-fold:
- - To provide a scholarly, Christ centered community instilling Biblical values by nurturing spiritual growth.
- - Establish, assess, and achieve clear and measurable academic learning goals.
- - Recruit, develop and retain quality, Christian, professional educators and staff.
- - Foster parental involvement and effective communication.
- - Model exemplary stewardship of our God-given resources.
- In these ways we will partner with parents in the pursuit of preparing exemplary Christian citizens and servant leaders.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PhoenixGrades: NS-12 | 787 students
14400 N Tatum Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85032
- PhoenixGrades: PK-12 | 426 students
1751 W Indian School Road
Phoenix, AZ 85015
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.