Most Holy Trinity Catholic Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
- Most Holy Trinity Catholic School, in partnership with the family, supports the moral development of the students which encompasses the values and traditions of our Roman Catholic faith.
- The school strives for academic excellence through a variety of teaching strategies, which meet the individual needs and capabilities of the students.
- Through the course of their education, the students recognize their role in the community and that they have a responsibility to give of themselves in service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||228 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: NS-12 | 206 students
10251 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(602)995-7366 4 NS-12
- Phoenix Grades: NS-12 | 481 students
1751 W Indian School Road
Phoenix, AZ 85015
(602)265-4707 5.1 NS-12
- Phoenix Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
10815 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85029
(602)942-5644 4.1 PK-8
As the grandfather of my grandson and the one who took him to school and picked him up K-8 I can tell you that the pleasant family atmosphere and professional teachers is what impressed me. My grandson got an education that is second to none. I am a licensed teacher in the state of Arizona.
- Posted by Parent - James
Nearby Homes for Sale
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.