Most Holy Trinity Catholic Elementary School
- Most Holy Trinity Catholic School, in partnership with the family, supports the moral development of the students which encompasses the values and traditions of our Roman Catholic faith.
- The school strives for academic excellence through a variety of teaching strategies, which meet the individual needs and capabilities of the students.
- Through the course of their education, the students recognize their role in the community and that they have a responsibility to give of themselves in service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||228 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: K-12 | 206 students
10251 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(602)995-7366 4 K-12
- Phoenix Grades: PK-12 | 426 students
1751 W Indian School Road
Phoenix, AZ 85015
(602)265-4707 5.1 PK-12
- Phoenix Grades: NS-8 | 311 students
10815 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85029
(602)942-5644 4.1 NS-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.