Most Holy Trinity Catholic Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
- Most Holy Trinity Catholic School, in partnership with the family, supports the moral development of the students which encompasses the values and traditions of our Roman Catholic faith.
- The school strives for academic excellence through a variety of teaching strategies, which meet the individual needs and capabilities of the students.
- Through the course of their education, the students recognize their role in the community and that they have a responsibility to give of themselves in service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||228 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: K-12 | 206 students
10251 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(602)995-7366 4 K-12
- Phoenix Grades: PK-12 | 453 students
1751 W Indian School Road
Phoenix, AZ 85015
(602)265-4707 5.1 PK-12
- Phoenix Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
10815 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85029
(602)942-5644 4.1 PK-8
As the grandfather of my grandson and the one who took him to school and picked him up K-8 I can tell you that the pleasant family atmosphere and professional teachers is what impressed me. My grandson got an education that is second to none. I am a licensed teacher in the state of Arizona.
- Posted by Parent - James
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
The oldest schools are concentrated in the east in what were the original thirteen colonies. Most of the founders of these early schools were principled men and women with lofty ideals and purposes.
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.