Most Holy Trinity Catholic Elementary School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Most Holy Trinity Catholic School, in partnership with the family, supports the moral development of the students which encompasses the values and traditions of our Roman Catholic faith.
- The school strives for academic excellence through a variety of teaching strategies, which meet the individual needs and capabilities of the students.
- Through the course of their education, the students recognize their role in the community and that they have a responsibility to give of themselves in service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||228 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: NS-12 | 206 students
10251 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(602)995-7366 4 NS-12
- Phoenix Grades: NS-12 | 481 students
1751 W Indian School Road
Phoenix, AZ 85015
(602)265-4707 5.1 NS-12
- Phoenix Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
10815 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85029
(602)942-5644 4.1 PK-8
Most Holy Trinity Catholic School is a small size class school, only one class for grade! Most Holy Trinity School teachers are exceptional always going the extra mile and providing a nurturing environment. They are highly qualified, teaching a rigorous academic curriculum with knowledge, passion, leadership y discipline. The Principal and the office's people are very accessible and always willing to help parents y students. They provide plenty of support and information about scholarships, providing advisory sessions y personal assistance. My child in finishing Seven grade and started there in Third grade and he continues to thrive. The experience with the School in this new COVID-19 situation has been great! Very organized remote learning, with printed weekly packed and online sessions. The teachers keep a lot of communication with the students and parents and are available any time kids needs any help. They keep in touch with the students through videos challenges and more.
- Posted by Parent - Liliana
As the grandfather of my grandson and the one who took him to school and picked him up K-8 I can tell you that the pleasant family atmosphere and professional teachers is what impressed me. My grandson got an education that is second to none. I am a licensed teacher in the state of Arizona.
- Posted by Parent - James
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.