Most Holy Trinity Catholic Elementary School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (602) 943-9058
- Most Holy Trinity Catholic School, in partnership with the family, supports the moral development of the students which encompasses the values and traditions of our Roman Catholic faith.
- The school strives for academic excellence through a variety of teaching strategies, which meet the individual needs and capabilities of the students.
- Through the course of their education, the students recognize their role in the community and that they have a responsibility to give of themselves in service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||228 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: K-12 | 211 students
10251 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(602) 995-7366 4 K-12
- Phoenix Grades: NS-12 | 481 students
1751 W Indian School Road
Phoenix, AZ 85015
(602) 265-4707 5.1 NS-12
- Phoenix Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
10815 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85029
(602) 942-5644 4.1 PK-8
Most Holy Trinity Catholic School is a small size class school, only one class for grade! Most Holy Trinity School teachers are exceptional, always going the extra mile and providing a nurturing environment. They are highly qualified, teaching a rigorous academic curriculum with knowledge, passion, leadership y discipline. The Principal and the office's people are very accessible and always willing to help parents by students. They provide plenty of support and information about scholarships, providing advisory sessions by personal assistance. My child in finishing Seven grade and started there in Third grade and he continues to thrive. The experience with the School in this new COVID-19 situation has been great! Very organized remote learning, with printed weekly packed and online sessions. The teachers keep a lot of communication with the students and parents and are available any time kids needs any help. They keep in touch with the students through video challenges and more.
- Posted by Parent - Liliana
As the grandfather of my grandson and the one who took him to school and picked him up K-8 I can tell you that the pleasant family atmosphere and professional teachers is what impressed me. My grandson got an education that is second to none. I am a licensed teacher in the state of Arizona.
- Posted by Parent - James
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.