St. Jerome Elementary School
St. Jerome Catholic School is a ministry of the Catholic Community of St. Jerome Parish.
Together with the understanding, support and cooperation of parents, the teachers and staff of St. Jerome Catholic School endeavor to provide thorough, high quality instruction in a safe, Christian environment where caring, responsibility and knowledge are the building blocks for meeting the needs of the whole child.
- Top Ranked AZ School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 234 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,200
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Learning disabilities, Autism, Speech and Hearing
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Multiple scholarships are available to those who are eligible.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
- St. Jerome Catholic School is a Christ-centered school where students excel in Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, Spanish, STEAM and more. Students serve the community, participate in after-school sports, engage in theater, robotics and much more. Students are safe and are in a community where family comes first.
Endorse St. Jerome Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.