St. Jerome Elementary School
- St. Jerome Catholic School is a ministry of the Catholic Community of St. Jerome Parish.
- Together with the understanding, support and cooperation of parents, the teachers and staff of St. Jerome Catholic School endeavor to provide thorough, high quality instruction in a safe, Christian environment where caring, responsibility and knowledge are the building blocks for meeting the needs of the whole child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild learning disabilities/speech concerns|
|Total Students||311 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We believe that teachers, parents, and the entire Catholic Community of St. Jerome Parish are to be models of the Gospel Message. The spiritual, academic, physical, emotional, psychological and social needs of each child are the focus of our school.We believe that parents are the primary educators of their children. The partnership between parents and teachers is fostered in a climate of mutual respect. It is expected that parents will work with the school and parish community to provide and foster positive stewardship, contributing time, talent and financial resources.We believe that St. Jerome Catholic School, its parents and the parish community provide support and encouragement in an atmosphere where students develop to their fullest potential, accomplishing the goals of St. Jerome Catholic School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: K-12 | 206 students
10251 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(602)995-7366 0.3 K-12
- Phoenix Grades: PK-8 | 228 students
535 E Alice Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85020
(602)943-9058 4.1 PK-8
- Phoenix Grades: NS-8 | 626 students
4715 N Central Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85012
(602)266-5364 6.5 NS-8
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.