Black Canyon KinderCare
KinderCare Black Canyon staff welcomes you to our center! We would love the opportunity to meet your family and to show you our facility.
Our teaching staff enjoys showing parents around their classrooms and looks forward to meeting your children.
Our team is passionate about the education of children and hopes that you will spend time with us soon.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome To Black Canyon KinderCare located in Phoenix, Arizona. We are conveniently located just off of I-17 and Peoria Avenue, so freeway access is easy! Our teachers are passionate about education and strive to provide the children and families a fun and safe place to learn and grow. We would love to show you our center!
- Our center has a key pad entry and the playground is completely fenced in with each classroom having a back door that leads out to it. All staff are current in CPR and First Aid trainings and we practice safely drills with the children on a monthly basis. We are part of the USDA food program, so we include nutritional components into our mealtimes. All of our staff have their food handlers cards and are working to incorporate family style dining in their curriculum.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- DES- copay match
Endorse Black Canyon KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.