KinderCare Black Canyon staff welcomes you to our center! We would love the opportunity to meet your family and to show you our facility.
Our teaching staff enjoys showing parents around their classrooms and looks forward to meeting your children.
Our team is passionate about the education of children and hopes that you will spend time with us soon.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome To Black Canyon KinderCare located in Phoenix, Arizona. We are conveniently located just off of I-17 and Peoria Avenue, so freeway access is easy! Our teachers are passionate about education and strive to provide the children and families a fun and safe place to learn and grow. We would love to show you our center!
- Our center has a key pad entry and the playground is completely fenced in with each classroom having a back door that leads out to it. All staff are current in CPR and First Aid trainings and we practice safely drills with the children on a monthly basis. We are part of the USDA food program, so we include nutritional components into our mealtimes. All of our staff have their food handlers cards and are working to incorporate family style dining in their curriculum.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- DES- copay match
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Black Canyon KinderCare?
The application deadline for Black Canyon KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Black Canyon KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.