Black Canyon KinderCare
- KinderCare Black Canyon staff welcomes you to our center! We would love the opportunity to meet your family and to show you our facility.
- Our teaching staff enjoys showing parents around their classrooms and looks forward to meeting your children.
- Our team is passionate about the education of children and hopes that you will spend time with us soon.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome To Black Canyon KinderCare located in Phoenix, Arizona. We are conveniently located just off of I-17 and Peoria Avenue, so freeway access is easy! Our teachers are passionate about education and strive to provide the children and families a fun and safe place to learn and grow. We would love to show you our center!
- Our center has a key pad entry and the playground is completely fenced in with each classroom having a back door that leads out to it. All staff are current in CPR and First Aid trainings and we practice safely drills with the children on a monthly basis. We are part of the USDA food program, so we include nutritional components into our mealtimes. All of our staff have their food handlers cards and are working to incorporate family style dining in their curriculum.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- DES- copay match
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Black Canyon KinderCare is Accel (1.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: NS-12 | 206 students
10251 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(602)995-7366 1.2 NS-12
- Phoenix Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
10815 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85029
(602)942-5644 1.2 PK-8
- Phoenix Grades: 9-12 | 12 students
1142 W Hatcher Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85021
(602)216-6335 1.7 9-12
- Phoenix Grades: K-8 | 60 students
3841 W Sweetwater Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85029
(602)843-3853 2.1 K-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.