Early Childhood Centre I
- Early Childhood Centre I serves 115 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten and is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children and the Other special emphasis association(s).
- The student:teacher of Early Childhood Centre I is 115:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: K-6 | 73 students
8801 N 43rd Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(623)934-5896 0.8 K-6
- Phoenix Grades: NS-8 | 114 students
6801 N 43rd Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85019
(623)931-1846 1.2 NS-8
- Phoenix Grades: PK-K | 85 students
3104 W Glendale Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(602)973-9060 1.6 PK-K
- Glendale Grades: 2-12 | 26 students
5430 W Glenn Dr
Glendale, AZ 85301
(623)915-0345 1.9 2-12
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.