Children's Center For Neurodevelopmental Studies
- Children's Center For Neurodevelopmental Studies serves 29 students in grades Kindergarten-12.
- The student:teacher of Children's Center For Neurodevelopmental Studies is 6:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: Inquire with school | 58 students
5807 N. 43rd Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85019
(602)548-3038 0.5 Inquire with school
- Glendale Grades: 9-12 | 31 students
18001 N 79th Ave Ste B42
Glendale, AZ 85308
(623)773-2774 8 9-12
- Phoenix Grades: 1-12 | 24 students
6601 N 27th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85017
(602)336-0061 3.5 1-12
- Gilbert Grades: 2-12 | 35 students
875 S Cooper Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85233
(480)456-0942 25.7 2-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.