Banner Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Arizona for:
Academics and Faculty
(Dress code is reviewed with parents and students prior to starting)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Banner Academy is a nationally accredited private school in Tempe, Arizona, with a long history of providing education to children with autism, Asperger's syndrome, as well as emotional and learning disabilties. The school caters to students 4th through 12th grades.
- Banner Academy offers small classes, highly qualified faculty and an individualized curriculum to help students reach their full academic potential.
- Families and school districts in the Metropolitan Phoenix area place students with special needs in our day school because of our success with increasing academic and social skills, as well as reintegrating students into their homeschools.
Endorse Banner Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards