AZ Aspire Academy
5.00 (3 reviews)
- At AZ Aspire Academy, The One-to-One School, we provide personalized instruction in a comfortable and engaging learning environment.
- We partner with parents to customize each students' education plan, while carefully matching each child with caring Certified Master Teachers.
- We are flexible and create rigorous academic settings, both on-campus and off-campus.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||1 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$23,000|
National avg.: 85%
- All students and families must meet with the Campus Director prior to enrolling.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: K-12 | 206 students
10251 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(602)995-7366 18.9 K-12
- Phoenix Grades: 1-12 | 24 students
6601 N 27th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85017
(602)336-0061 16.1 1-12
- Gilbert Grades: K-12 | 37 students
875 S Cooper Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85233
(480)456-0942 6.6 K-12
The staff at AZ Aspire Academy in Tempe has been amazing for my child and family for the past 2 years. It is a great find for kids who don`t fit the public/charter school mold. They are truly caring and work with the family through the toughest of times. The one-on-one ELA and Math has been extremely beneficial for academic and behavioral advancement of our child. Many Thanks!
- Posted by Parent - Cynthia Silverman
Looking for Best private elementary school for my boy.
- Posted by Parent - Wendy
I have worked in the Special Ed Community for many years. A colleague recommended this school for my ADHD son. I cannot believe what a difference this program has made in our lives. He is now calm and confident when we say the word "school". When we enrolled in October he was angry and defeated. With the one-to-one environment and amazing teachers, he is doing great. He was also able to take and AP class and test last year and did very well. I highly recommend this program
- Posted by Parent - sonia
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.