AZ Aspire Academy
5.00 (3 reviews)
- At AZ Aspire Academy, The One-to-One School, we provide personalized instruction in a comfortable and engaging learning environment.
- We partner with parents to customize each students' education plan, while carefully matching each child with caring Certified Master Teachers.
- We are flexible and create rigorous academic settings, both on-campus and off-campus.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||1 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$23,000|
National avg.: 85%
- All students and families must meet with the Campus Director prior to enrolling.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: NS-12 | 206 students
10251 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(602)995-7366 18.9 NS-12
- Phoenix Grades: 1-12 | 24 students
6601 N 27th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85017
(602)336-0061 16.1 1-12
- Gilbert Grades: K-12 | 37 students
875 S Cooper Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85233
(480)456-0942 6.6 K-12
The staff at AZ Aspire Academy in Tempe has been amazing for my child and family for the past 2 years. It is a great find for kids who don`t fit the public/charter school mold. They are truly caring and work with the family through the toughest of times. The one-on-one ELA and Math has been extremely beneficial for academic and behavioral advancement of our child. Many Thanks!
- Posted by Parent - Cynthia Silverman
Looking for Best private elementary school for my boy.
- Posted by Parent - Wendy
I have worked in the Special Ed Community for many years. A colleague recommended this school for my ADHD son. I cannot believe what a difference this program has made in our lives. He is now calm and confident when we say the word "school". When we enrolled in October he was angry and defeated. With the one-to-one environment and amazing teachers, he is doing great. He was also able to take and AP class and test last year and did very well. I highly recommend this program
- Posted by Parent - sonia
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.