Dobson Montessori School
Tel: (480) 962-1432
- At Dobson Montessori School, we provide a unique, creative, caring and stimulating environment for your child.
- We offer exploring, learning, creating, growing, and building self confidence enviornment to the student.
- We provide child centered environment. Here children learn through doing and offer 1-8 teacher / student ratio.
- Here children work at the child's own rate and we offer intellectual, academic basis; love of learning; positive self-esteem; creative expression; and freedom through inner discipline.
Dobson Montessori School places among the top 20% of private schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Acceptance Rate Lowest average acceptance rates
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Sports offered Most sports offered
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$155|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Preschool programs $115 to $190 weekly, K-12 programs $165 weekly|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||142 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,760|
|Tuition Notes||$75 to $690 monthly. 10th-12th grade $755-805 monthly. Based on an annual rate and payable in monthly installments. Extended day options also available. Call for scholarship information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Suzanne Woodford|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Dance, Fencing, Flag Football, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, VolleyballBadminton, Ballet,|
Fencing, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||art, dance, engineering, fencing, field study, music, Robotics, science|
- Acceptance by tour, interview, and application.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mesa Grades: PK-7 | 128 students
1230 N Gilbert Rd
Mesa, AZ 85203
(480) 890-1580 4.3 PK-7
- Chandler Grades: PK-6 | 410 students
670 N Arizona Ave Ste 35
Chandler, AZ 85225
(480) 963-2313 6 PK-6
- Mesa Grades: PK-6 | 130 students
410 S. El Dorado Rd.
Mesa, AZ 85202
(480) 966-7606 2.3 PK-6
- Mesa Grades: 8-12 | 46 students
868 E University Dr
Mesa, AZ 85203
(480) 969-4024 2.5 8-12
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.