Dobson Montessori School
- At Dobson Montessori School, we provide a unique, creative, caring and stimulating environment for your child.
- We offer exploring, learning, creating, growing, and building self confidence enviornment to the student.
- We provide child centered environment. Here children learn through doing and offer 1-8 teacher / student ratio.
- Here children work at the child's own rate and we offer intellectual, academic basis; love of learning; positive self-esteem; creative expression; and freedom through inner discipline.
Dobson Montessori School places among the top 20% of private schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Acceptance Rate Lowest average acceptance rates
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Sports offered Most sports offered
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$155|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Preschool programs $115 to $190 weekly, K-12 programs $165 weekly|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||142 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,760|
|Tuition Notes||$75 to $690 monthly. 10th-12th grade $755-805 monthly. Based on an annual rate and payable in monthly installments. Extended day options also available. Call for scholarship information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Suzanne Woodford|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Dance, Fencing, Flag Football, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, VolleyballBadminton, Ballet,|
Fencing, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||art, dance, engineering, fencing, field study, music, Robotics, science|
- Acceptance by tour, interview, and application.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mesa Grades: PK-7 | 128 students
1230 N Gilbert Rd
Mesa, AZ 85203
(480)890-1580 4.3 PK-7
- Chandler Grades: PK-6 | 410 students
670 N Arizona Ave Ste 35
Chandler, AZ 85225
(480)963-2313 6 PK-6
- Mesa Grades: PK-6 | 130 students
410 S. El Dorado Rd.
Mesa, AZ 85202
(480)966-7606 2.3 PK-6
- Mesa Grades: 8-12 | 46 students
868 E University Dr
Mesa, AZ 85203
(480)461-4200 2.5 8-12
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.