Dobson Montessori School
80% of learning takes place before the age of six! A quality Montessori preschool education opens doors to future success.
Children not only master advanced math and reading skills, they learn respect for the natural world, build friendships that last a lifetime, and are joyous learners!
- At Dobson Montessori School, we provide a unique, creative, caring and stimulating environment for your child.
- We offer exploring, learning, creating, growing, and building self confidence enviornment to the student.
- We provide child centered environment. Here children learn through doing and offer 1-8 teacher / student ratio.
- Here children work at the child's own rate and we offer intellectual, academic basis; love of learning; positive self-esteem; creative expression; and freedom through inner discipline.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$600|
|Tuition Notes||$345 to $650 monthly. 10th-12th grade $750 monthly. Based on an annual rate and payable in monthly installments. Extended day options also available. Call for scholarship information.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Suzanne Woodford|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Dance, Fencing, Flag Football, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, VolleyballBadminton, Ballet,
Fencing, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Robotics, art, dance, engineering, fencing, field study, music, science Robotics, art, dance, engineering, fencing, field study, music, science,|
- Acceptance by tour, interview, and application.
Profile last updated: 01/10/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MesaGrades: NS-PK | 33 students
6709 E University Drive
Mesa, AZ 85205
MesaGrades: NS-8 | 94 students
1230 N Gilbert Rd
Mesa, AZ 85203
ChandlerGrades: NS-6 | 480 students
670 N Arizona Ave Ste 35
Chandler, AZ 85225
PhoenixGrades: PK-8 | 350 students
4515 East Muirwood Dr
Phoenix, AZ 85048
PhoenixGrades: NS-12 | 1298 students
16401 N. 43rd Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85053
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?