Dobson Montessori School
80% of learning takes place before the age of six! A quality Montessori preschool education opens doors to future success.
Children not only master advanced math and reading skills, they learn respect for the natural world, build friendships that last a lifetime, and are joyous learners!
- At Dobson Montessori School, we provide a unique, creative, caring and stimulating environment for your child.
- We offer exploring, learning, creating, growing, and building self confidence enviornment to the student.
- We provide child centered environment. Here children learn through doing and offer 1-8 teacher / student ratio.
- Here children work at the child's own rate and we offer intellectual, academic basis; love of learning; positive self-esteem; creative expression; and freedom through inner discipline.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$600|
|Tuition Notes||$345 to $650 monthly. 10th-12th grade $750 monthly. Based on an annual rate and payable in monthly installments. Extended day options also available. Call for scholarship information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Suzanne Woodford|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Dance, Fencing, Flag Football, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, VolleyballBadminton, Ballet,|
Fencing, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||art, dance, engineering, fencing, field study, music, Robotics, science|
- Acceptance by tour, interview, and application.
- People that viewed Dobson Montessori School also viewed these schools: Desert Shadows Montessori, Montessori International School, New Vistas Center for Education, Desert Marigold School and Quality Interactive Montessori School @ Spur Cross.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MesaGrades: NS-PK | 33 students
6709 E University Drive
Mesa, AZ 85205
- MesaGrades: NS-8 | 94 students
1230 N Gilbert Rd
Mesa, AZ 85203
- ChandlerGrades: NS-6 | 480 students
670 N Arizona Ave Ste 35
Chandler, AZ 85225
- PhoenixGrades: K-5 | 52 students
6210 S 28th St
Phoenix, AZ 85040
- Cave CreekGrades: PK-6 | 120 students
38424 N Spur Cross Rd
Cave Creek, AZ 85331
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.