Dobson Montessori School
- At Dobson Montessori School, we provide a unique, creative, caring and stimulating environment for your child.
- We offer exploring, learning, creating, growing, and building self confidence enviornment to the student.
- We provide child centered environment. Here children learn through doing and offer 1-8 teacher / student ratio.
- Here children work at the child's own rate and we offer intellectual, academic basis; love of learning; positive self-esteem; creative expression; and freedom through inner discipline.
Dobson Montessori School places among the top 20% of private schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Sports offered Most sports offered
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$600|
|Tuition Notes||$345 to $650 monthly. 10th-12th grade $750 monthly. Based on an annual rate and payable in monthly installments. Extended day options also available. Call for scholarship information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Suzanne Woodford|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Dance, Fencing, Flag Football, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, VolleyballBadminton, Ballet,|
Fencing, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||art, dance, engineering, fencing, field study, music, Robotics, science|
- Acceptance by tour, interview, and application.
- People that viewed Dobson Montessori School also viewed these schools: Desert Shadows Montessori, Montessori International School, New Vistas Academy, Tempe Montessori School Ltd and Quality Interactive Montessori School @ Spur Cross.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mesa Grades: NS-8 | 94 students
1230 N Gilbert Rd
Mesa, AZ 85203
(480)890-1580 4.3 NS-8
- Chandler Grades: PK-6 | 410 students
670 N Arizona Ave Ste 35
Chandler, AZ 85225
(480)963-2313 6 PK-6
- Mesa Grades: PK-5 | 113 students
410 S. El Dorado Rd.
Mesa, AZ 85202
(480)966-7606 2.3 PK-5
- Cave Creek Grades: PK-6 | 119 students
38424 N Spur Cross Rd
Cave Creek, AZ 85331
(480)575-5269 30.5 PK-6
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.