Faith Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Faith Christian School Photo #2 - Faith Christian School has been providing a distinctively Christian education to families of the East Valley since 1988.
Faith Christian School Photo #3 - Our small class sizes provide greater student-teacher engagement and give students a chance to build life-long relationships.
- Faith Christian School (FCS) is a non-denominational school founded in 1988 serving Christian families of the East Valley.
- FCS operates with delegated parental authority to raise up disciples of Jesus Christ using a distinctively Christian Education from a historic reformed perspective.
- Our commitment is to challenge students to grow as Christian servant-leaders and to take their place as responsible members of the Kingdom of God by training the whole child to their highest academic, social, physical, creative, and spiritual potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Christian Schools International (CSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Language-based, Moderated Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Visit our website at www.faith-christian.org for more information about our summer program.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See www.faith-christian.org/tuition for our current tuition rates.|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
- We regard the Bible as God`s infallible Word, the only rule for faith and life. The Scriptures are the "spectacle" through which we view all of life. All teaching methods, philosophy of education, and administrative actions are rooted firmly in this view of the Bible. We use the classical approach to education, encouraging students to be life-long learners. Our teaching methods emphasize more than learning facts.We place a high value on the development of learning skills necessary to continue self-education all their lives. We use the stages of the Trivium"grammar, logic and rhetoric"as tools to accomplish this goal.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: PK-12 | 175 students
2020 E Baseline Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85042
(602)243-1900 20.5 PK-12
- Mesa Grades: PK-8 | 215 students
109 N Macdonald
Mesa, AZ 85201
(480)969-0226 8.4 PK-8
- Mesa Grades: 8-12 | 46 students
868 E University Dr
Mesa, AZ 85203
(480)461-4200 7.1 8-12
- Chandler Grades: K-8 | 114 students
1125 N. Dobson Road
Chandler, AZ 85224
(480)722-1445 12.8 K-8
This school cares about their students.
- Posted by Parent - Parent
My two Sons have attended at Faith Christian School since Kindergarten and are now in 10th and 8th Grade. We are so very thankful for the wonderful staff and faculty. The level of education at Faith is top notch and most importantly Christian morals and values are evidently demonstrated. Our Sons are being encouraged to live their lives for Christ, as servant leaders. We love Faith Christian School!
- Posted by Parent - booyo
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.