Faith Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
Faith Christian School Photo #2 - Our small class sizes provide greater student-teacher engagement and give students a chance to build life-long relationships.
Faith Christian School Photo #3 - Our mission is to train the whole child to their highest academic, social, physical, creative, and spiritual potential.
- Faith Christian School (FCS) is a non-denominational school founded in 1988 serving Christian families of the East Valley.
- FCS operates with delegated parental authority to raise up disciples of Jesus Christ using a distinctively Christian Education from a historic reformed perspective.
- Our commitment is to challenge students to grow as Christian servant-leaders and to take their place as responsible members of the Kingdom of God by training the whole child to their highest academic, social, physical, creative, and spiritual potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Christian Schools International (CSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Language-based, Moderated Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Visit our website at www.faith-christian.org for more information about our summer program.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See www.faith-christian.org/tuition for our current tuition rates.|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
- We regard the Bible as God`s infallible Word, the only rule for faith and life. The Scriptures are the "spectacle" through which we view all of life. All teaching methods, philosophy of education, and administrative actions are rooted firmly in this view of the Bible. We use the classical approach to education, encouraging students to be life-long learners. Our teaching methods emphasize more than learning facts.We place a high value on the development of learning skills necessary to continue self-education all their lives. We use the stages of the Trivium"grammar, logic and rhetoric"as tools to accomplish this goal.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mesa Grades: PK-8 | 172 students
109 N Macdonald
Mesa, AZ 85201
(480)969-0226 8.4 PK-8
- Mesa Grades: 8-12 | 46 students
868 E University Dr
Mesa, AZ 85203
(480)461-4200 7.1 8-12
- Gilbert Grades: K-12 | 42 students
2175 S Gilbert Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85295
(480)857-0455 9.2 K-12
- Phoenix Grades: PK-12 | 175 students
2020 E Baseline Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85042
(602)243-1900 20.5 PK-12
My two Sons have attended at Faith Christian School since Kindergarten and are now in 10th and 8th Grade. We are so very thankful for the wonderful staff and faculty. The level of education at Faith is top notch and most importantly Christian morals and values are evidently demonstrated. Our Sons are being encouraged to live their lives for Christ, as servant leaders. We love Faith Christian School!
- Posted by Parent - booyo
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?