HOPE Christian Academy
Tel: (480) 722-1445
- HOPE Christian Academy (HCA) utilizes a unique combination of classroom instruction and teacher supported home based learning. Students are taught in the classroom on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
- HOPE teachers typically introduce new concepts on these days.
- Students then take work home for additional reinforcement and learning the other two days of each week.
- A parent is expected to instruct/oversee the work done on the home-based learning days. Kathy Moll is the school administrator.
- The first point of contact for school-related questions is the HOPE Office.
- HOPE strives to be a place where character development receives as much attention as intellectual development.
- HOPE teaches a biblical view; teaching everything in light and through the filter of Scripture
- HOPE upholds the behavioral and character standards of a godly home and respects the parents` role as the God-ordained trainers of their children
- HOPE provides godly role models whose lives are strong in character and personal disciplinem and positive peer influence, with older children demonstrating spiritual growth
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform Polo and Khakis)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,850|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition includes a $200 initial enrollment tuition deposit due at enrollment.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Rebecca Hancock|
|Admissions Associate||Amanda Johnson|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art Club, Lego Club
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Florence Grades: PK-12 | 31 students
30 N. Willow St
Florence, AZ 85232
(520) 868-1728 34.7 PK-12
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.