HOPE Christian Academy
- HOPE Christian Academy (HCA) utilizes a unique combination of classroom instruction and teacher supported home based learning. Students are taught in the classroom on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
- HOPE teachers typically introduce new concepts on these days.
- Students then take work home for additional reinforcement and learning the other two days of each week.
- A parent is expected to instruct/oversee the work done on the home-based learning days. Kathy Moll is the school administrator.
- The first point of contact for school-related questions is the HOPE Office.
- HOPE strives to be a place where character development receives as much attention as intellectual development.
- HOPE teaches a biblical view; teaching everything in light and through the filter of Scripture
- HOPE upholds the behavioral and character standards of a godly home and respects the parents` role as the God-ordained trainers of their children
- HOPE provides godly role models whose lives are strong in character and personal disciplinem and positive peer influence, with older children demonstrating spiritual growth
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform Polo and Khakis)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,850|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition includes a $200 initial enrollment tuition deposit due at enrollment.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Rebecca Hancock|
|Admissions Associate||Amanda Johnson|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art Club, Lego Club
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Florence Grades: PK-12 | 31 students
30 N. Willow St
Florence, AZ 85232
(520)868-1728 34.7 PK-12
- Phoenix Grades: PK-12 | 175 students
2020 E Baseline Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85042
(602)243-1900 10.1 PK-12
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.