HOPE Christian Academy
- HOPE Christian Academy (HCA) utilizes a unique combination of classroom instruction and teacher supported home based learning. Students are taught in the classroom on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
- HOPE teachers typically introduce new concepts on these days.
- Students then take work home for additional reinforcement and learning the other two days of each week.
- A parent is expected to instruct/oversee the work done on the home-based learning days. Kathy Moll is the school administrator.
- The first point of contact for school-related questions is the HOPE Office.
- HOPE strives to be a place where character development receives as much attention as intellectual development.
- HOPE teaches a biblical view; teaching everything in light and through the filter of Scripture
- HOPE upholds the behavioral and character standards of a godly home and respects the parents` role as the God-ordained trainers of their children
- HOPE provides godly role models whose lives are strong in character and personal disciplinem and positive peer influence, with older children demonstrating spiritual growth
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform Polo and Khakis)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,850|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition includes a $200 initial enrollment tuition deposit due at enrollment.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Rebecca Hancock|
|Admissions Associate||Amanda Johnson|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art Club, Lego Club
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Florence Grades: PK-12 | 31 students
30 N. Willow St
Florence, AZ 85232
(520)868-1728 34.7 PK-12
- Phoenix Grades: PK-12 | 175 students
2020 E Baseline Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85042
(602)243-1900 10.1 PK-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.