Christ The King Catholic School and Parish
5.00 (2 reviews)
Christ The King Catholic School and Parish Photo #4 - Best of Mesa from the East Valley Tribune News
- The Mission of Christ the King Catholic School is to engage students in academic excellence through the development of a virtuous and faith-filled foundation.
- Our Vision: Christ the King is a well-established Catholic School in the East Valley with a proven track record of empowering, energizing, and educating the whole child.
- CTK community members are shining examples of spiritual strength, academic excellence, and humanitarian service.We envision a collaborative environment which provides all the resources needed for individuals to become the best version of themselves.
- Because of CTK, students are best equipped to make a positive contribution to the world, now and for the future.
- We commit to actively participate in the life of this society while seeking the things of above. Our Philosophy: We are a Catholic Christian Community that teaches and models our faith.We recognize and encourage the role of parents as the primary educators.We support and facilitate the development of the whole child spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, physically and socially.We prepare students to succeed in a culturally diverse society respecting the dignity of others.We equip students with the life skills necessary to seek out opportunities and embrace everyday challenges.
- Student Code: I have a choice in everything I do, and I have a responsibility for the choices that I make.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||233 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform - Polo shirts with logo, shorts, pants, jumpers or skirt )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,390|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Ambassadors, Chess Club, Drama, Robotics, Student Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Class, Choir
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tempe Grades: K-8 | 404 students
2117 S Rural Rd
Tempe, AZ 85282
(480)967-5567 7.4 K-8
- Cary Grades: NS-8 | 509 students
810 High House Rd
Cary, NC 27513
(919)468-6150 1873.7 NS-8
My daughter graduated from CTK and then 4 years later I enrolled my son in Pre K. I checked out all the options we have available here in AZ and CTK was a clear choice. By God`s grace, we were accepted. I didn`t just join a school I joined a community of genuinely loving, caring and faith-filled family members. I love the faith-based education as well as advanced Math and Science. The future is bright for both my children thanks to CTK!
- Posted by Parent - Mom of Two
Our family loves this school! This is our second year at CTK, and we have found it to be a very welcoming community.
- Posted by Parent - Melissa Mason
Nearby Homes for Sale
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.