Queen Of Peace Catholic School
- Queen of Peace Catholic School educates children to be life long learners that are Christ centered and service oriented.
- Queen of Peace is a Catholic community of faith in Chist, that is dedicated to formating each other in the gospel values of justice, love, and peace.
- We support families by offering quality Cathilic education that challenges both children and adults to be life-long learners.
- We have qualified teachers who have been carefully screened and interviewed and are dedicated to your children's education.
- We focus on the "three R's', reading, writing, and mathematics so that your child can expand and develop their minds.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||172 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.