Queen Of Peace Catholic School
- Queen of Peace Catholic School educates children to be life long learners that are Christ centered and service oriented.
- Queen of Peace is a Catholic community of faith in Chist, that is dedicated to formating each other in the gospel values of justice, love, and peace.
- We support families by offering quality Cathilic education that challenges both children and adults to be life-long learners.
- We have qualified teachers who have been carefully screened and interviewed and are dedicated to your children's education.
- We focus on the "three R's', reading, writing, and mathematics so that your child can expand and develop their minds.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||172 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.