Queen Of Peace Catholic School
- Queen of Peace Catholic School educates children to be life long learners that are Christ centered and service oriented.
- Queen of Peace is a Catholic community of faith in Chist, that is dedicated to formating each other in the gospel values of justice, love, and peace.
- We support families by offering quality Cathilic education that challenges both children and adults to be life-long learners.
- We have qualified teachers who have been carefully screened and interviewed and are dedicated to your children's education.
- We focus on the "three R's', reading, writing, and mathematics so that your child can expand and develop their minds.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||172 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?