Queen Of Peace Catholic School
- Queen of Peace Catholic School educates children to be life long learners that are Christ centered and service oriented.
- Queen of Peace is a Catholic community of faith in Chist, that is dedicated to formating each other in the gospel values of justice, love, and peace.
- We support families by offering quality Cathilic education that challenges both children and adults to be life-long learners.
- We have qualified teachers who have been carefully screened and interviewed and are dedicated to your children's education.
- We focus on the "three R's', reading, writing, and mathematics so that your child can expand and develop their minds.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||172 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.