St Timothy Catholic School
- St. Timothy Catholic School embraces the mission of the Church in the formation of the whole person in the image and likeness of Christ.
- The school is committed to assisting parents as the primary educators, by teaching Gospel values, fostering personal growth and promoting academic excellence.
- We adhere to the Diocese of Phoenix curriculum and offer art, computers, music, physical education and Spanish to the students.
- Students in grades 5-8 have the opportunity to participate in the Catholic Youth Athletic Association.
- The students prepare and attend Mass with the St. Timothy Catholic Community twice a month.
- The families participate in various volunteer capacities and this involvement provides for a strong family community.
- St. Timothy Catholic School, a ministry of St. Timothy Catholic Community, embraces the mission of the Church in the formation of the whole person in the image and likeness of Christ.
- The School is committed to assisting parents as primary educators of their children, by teaching Gospel values, fostering personal growth and promoting academic excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||193 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mesa Grades: NS-PK
2862 S Alma School Rd
Mesa, AZ 85210
(480)839-3997 0.5 NS-PK
- Chandler Grades: PK-K | 163 students
1512 W Elliot Rd
Chandler, AZ 85224
(480)831-1718 1.5 PK-K
- Chandler Grades: K-6 | 50 students
2814 N Dodson
Chandler, AZ 85224
(480)899-0356 1.8 K-6
- Mesa Grades: PK-K | 12 students
2830 S Carriage Ln
Mesa, AZ 85202
(480)839-7661 2 PK-K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.