We provide a fun, challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires excellence and encourages the contribution of all our teachers.
We all love what we do and it shows. We have a combined 150 years of experience in Early Childhood Education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome and thank you for stopping by. We know that finding the right school can be a difficult job. At KinderCare the choice is easy. Providing and fostering educational development, building self esteem and sparking imagination in a safe and loving environment is our specialty. We focus on developing the whole child. Our center was nationally accredited in 2012. Our dedicated staff looks forward to meeting you and your family.
- Here at KinderCare we pride ourselves on safety. When you enter our center you will need an exclusive code to get into the building. If you are new to the center or to picking up a child from our center we will ask for a picture ID to ensure that you are on the students emergency card. Surrounding our center we have a six foot iron fence and all of our doors are locked. All of our teachers are CPR and First Aid certified along with being fingerprinted, background checked and TB tested. All of our licenses and permits are current and posted in the front office along with a health and safety board that is informational for both our staff and parents at the center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- AZ Dept. of Economic Security, Gila River Indian Community, Salt River Pima Indian Community. NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Alma Mesa KinderCare?
The application deadline for Alma Mesa KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Alma Mesa KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.