Desert Sun Child Development Center
- Desert Sun Child Development Center is a non-profit organization devoted to providing high quality early childhood education, from preschool to Kindergarten.
- We emphasize the needs of the whole child through curriculum designed to address the physical, social, emotional, and intellectual areas of development.
- We also recognize the need for parental involvement in their child's education. Accordingly, Desert Sun is dedicated to serving as a resource to parents as the primary educators of their children.
- Desert Sun Child Development Center`s mission is to provide high quality education for young children and to assist parents in their role as primary educators of their children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Susan Femiani|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chandler Grades: NS-K
1815 W. Chandler Boulevard
Chandler, AZ 85224
(480)821-1234 3.1 NS-K
- Chandler Grades: PK-6 | 108 students
1700 W Warner Road
Chandler, AZ 85224
(480)730-8886 1 PK-6
- Mesa Grades: NS-8 | 94 students
1230 N Gilbert Rd
Mesa, AZ 85203
(480)890-1580 7.7 NS-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?