Desert Sun Child Development Center
- Desert Sun Child Development Center is a non-profit organization devoted to providing high quality early childhood education, from preschool to Kindergarten.
- We emphasize the needs of the whole child through curriculum designed to address the physical, social, emotional, and intellectual areas of development.
- We also recognize the need for parental involvement in their child's education. Accordingly, Desert Sun is dedicated to serving as a resource to parents as the primary educators of their children.
- Desert Sun Child Development Center`s mission is to provide high quality education for young children and to assist parents in their role as primary educators of their children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Susan Femiani|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chandler Grades: NS-K
1815 W. Chandler Boulevard
Chandler, AZ 85224
(480)821-1234 3.1 NS-K
- Chandler Grades: PK-6 | 108 students
1700 W Warner Road
Chandler, AZ 85224
(480)730-8886 1 PK-6
- Mesa Grades: NS-8 | 94 students
1230 N Gilbert Rd
Mesa, AZ 85203
(480)890-1580 7.7 NS-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.