5.00 (1 review)
- The ACES is a state certified special education school for kindergarten through 12th grade special needs students ranging in age from 5 to 21.
- The ACES has been established to provide an environment in which the pursuit of instructional effectiveness and learning is valued for emotionally disabled, specific learning disabled, and other categories of special needs students.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||A; DD; ED/ED-P; MD; MDSSI, MIID, MOID, SID, OI, OHI, PSD, SLD, SLI, TB|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||136 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The mission and philosophy upon which the instructional principles of The ACES are based have been developed by a multi-disciplinary team consisting of educators and behavioral health professionals representing a variety of specialties. The final product of these planning efforts is a highly organized program, which modifies inappropriate behaviors and develops academic skills through precise structure and individualized educational programming.At The ACES, We- accept responsibility, communicate politely, cooperate willingly, act safely, respect boundaries, and achieve our goals!
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gilbert Grades: K-12 | 37 students
875 S Cooper Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85233
(480)456-0942 7.2 K-12
- Phoenix Grades: NS-12 | 206 students
10251 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(602)995-7366 18.3 NS-12
I love The ACES because they are a school that always offers choices, time, and space for the students. I love that everyone on campus does everything they can to make the students not only feel welcomed, but try different strategies to help the students comprehend their school work. I recommend this school to all parents and students for creating an exceptional school where every student is number one!
- Posted by Teacher - andri
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.