5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (480) 820-5186
The ACES is a state certified special education school for kindergarten through 12th grade special needs students ranging in age from 5 to 21.
The ACES has been established to provide an environment in which the pursuit of instructional effectiveness and learning is valued for emotionally disabled, specific learning disabled, and other categories of special needs students.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||A; DD; ED/ED-P; MD; MDSSI, MIID, MOID, SID, OI, OHI, PSD, SLD, SLI, TB|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||136 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The mission and philosophy upon which the instructional principles of The ACES are based have been developed by a multi-disciplinary team consisting of educators and behavioral health professionals representing a variety of specialties. The final product of these planning efforts is a highly organized program, which modifies inappropriate behaviors and develops academic skills through precise structure and individualized educational programming.At The ACES, We- accept responsibility, communicate politely, cooperate willingly, act safely, respect boundaries, and achieve our goals!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gilbert Grades: 2-12 | 35 students
875 S Cooper Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85233
(480) 456-0942 7.2 2-12
- Phoenix Grades: K-12 | 211 students
10251 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(602) 995-7366 18.3 K-12
I love The ACES because they are a school that always offers choices, time, and space for the students. I love that everyone on campus does everything they can to make the students not only feel welcomed, but try different strategies to help the students comprehend their school work. I recommend this school to all parents and students for creating an exceptional school where every student is number one!
- Posted by Teacher - andri
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.