5.00 (1 review)
- The ACES is a state certified special education school for kindergarten through 12th grade special needs students ranging in age from 5 to 21.
- The ACES has been established to provide an environment in which the pursuit of instructional effectiveness and learning is valued for emotionally disabled, specific learning disabled, and other categories of special needs students.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||A; ED/ED-P; MIMR; MOMR; OHI; SLD; TBI; MD; MDSSI;|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The mission and philosophy upon which the instructional principles of The ACES are based have been developed by a multi-disciplinary team consisting of educators and behavioral health professionals representing a variety of specialties. The final product of these planning efforts is a highly organized program, which modifies inappropriate behaviors and develops academic skills through precise structure and individualized educational programming.At The ACES, We- accept responsibility, communicate politely, cooperate willingly, act safely, respect boundaries, and achieve our goals!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PhoenixGrades: K-12 | 263 students
10251 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85051
- GilbertGrades: K-12 | 184 students
875 S Cooper Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85233
- TempeGrades: 1-12 | 45 students
2150 E Southern Avenue
Tempe, AZ 85282
- PhoenixGrades: K-12 | 203 students
5048 East Oak Street
Phoenix, AZ 85008
- PhoenixGrades: K-8 | 36 students
22415 N 16th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85024
I love The ACES because they are a school that always offers choices, time, and space for the students. I love that everyone on campus does everything they can to make the students not only feel welcomed, but try different strategies to help the students comprehend their school work. I recommend this school to all parents and students for creating an exceptional school where every student is number one!
- Posted by Teacher - andri
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.