- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 1-12
- Enrollment: 136 students
- Average class size: 9 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The mission and philosophy upon which the instructional principles of The ACES are based have been developed by a multi-disciplinary team consisting of educators and behavioral health professionals representing a variety of specialties. The final product of these planning efforts is a highly organized program, which modifies inappropriate behaviors and develops academic skills through precise structure and individualized educational programming.At The ACES, We- accept responsibility, communicate politely, cooperate willingly, act safely, respect boundaries, and achieve our goals!
Frequently Asked Questions
Does The ACES-Tempe offer a summer program?
Yes, The ACES-Tempe offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for The ACES-Tempe?
The application deadline for The ACES-Tempe is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The ACES-Tempe. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards