- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 170 students
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Monthly rates vary on days attending. Call for Tuition cost.
National avg.: 85%
Rev. Tina Wilson
- Our vision here at Tempe Christian PreSchool (TCPS) is for each child to know God as their friend - a personal loving Creator and Savior, who created each one of us with inherent value, significance, and individual worth. To provide for each child's family a place of friendship, encouragement, support, growth, fun, and involvement both here at Tempe Christian PreSchool and Tempe Nazarene Church.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Tempe Christian PreSchool?
The acceptance rate of Tempe Christian PreSchool is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 88%.
When is the application deadline for Tempe Christian PreSchool?
The application deadline for Tempe Christian PreSchool is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Tempe Christian PreSchool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.