51st & Peoria KinderCare
KinderCare teachers are passionate about your child's happiness and growth and provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
This is more than a job for our teachers. It’s an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage, and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
KinderCare devotes more time and resources to teacher training than any other childcare provider.
Twice a year we host the largest early childhood teacher training program in the country.
Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 38 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center on Peoria Ave. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. The building blocks of our program have been created by a team of expert educators, and designed to support each milestone in your child's development. Our curriculum is based on the belief that children learn best by doing and playing. It's a hands-on approach that has set us apart from other early childhood learning providers. Our curriculum is regularly updated to meet national and state standards, so you always know your child is getting the best care, support, and education. We believe that curriculum should grow with your child from learning to cook to being equipped with leadership skills at the age of twelve.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members/guardians will have the code to enter. Otherwise, a doorbell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a center staff member. At KinderCare Learning Center we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Plus, our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- NACCRRA, Department of Ecoconomic Security (match copays, wave reg fee)
Endorse 51st & Peoria KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?