51st & Peoria KinderCare
- KinderCare teachers are passionate about your child's happiness and growth and provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
- This is more than a job for our teachers. It’s an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage, and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
- KinderCare devotes more time and resources to teacher training than any other childcare provider.
- Twice a year we host the largest early childhood teacher training program in the country.
- Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center on Peoria Ave. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. The building blocks of our program have been created by a team of expert educators, and designed to support each milestone in your child's development. Our curriculum is based on the belief that children learn best by doing and playing. It's a hands-on approach that has set us apart from other early childhood learning providers. Our curriculum is regularly updated to meet national and state standards, so you always know your child is getting the best care, support, and education. We believe that curriculum should grow with your child from learning to cook to being equipped with leadership skills at the age of twelve.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members/guardians will have the code to enter. Otherwise, a doorbell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a center staff member. At KinderCare Learning Center we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Plus, our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- NACCRRA, Department of Ecoconomic Security (match copays, wave reg fee)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: K-6 | 73 students
8801 N 43rd Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(623)934-5896 1.5 K-6
- Glendale Grades: 7-12 | 92 students
4701 W Thunderbird Rd
Glendale, AZ 85306
(602)543-8274 1.9 7-12
- Glendale Grades: PK-K | 46 students
10260 N 67th Ave
Glendale, AZ 85302
(623)572-0080 1.9 PK-K
- Phoenix Grades: NS-12 | 206 students
10251 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(602)995-7366 2 NS-12
- Phoenix Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
10815 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85029
(602)942-5644 2.1 PK-8
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.