- At Tutor Time, caring, experienced teachers help children develop vital learning skills and social confidence.
- Our age-specific programs, play places and personal spaces combine to create an atmosphere ideal for early childhood education.
- And our exclusive Tutor Time LifeSmart curriculum embraces the differences between children and helps them develop their strengths.
- The principles of the Tutor Time LifeSmart curriculum follow the guidelines for developmentally appropriate practice set forth by national accrediting associations.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||46:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glendale Grades: NS | 50 students
14233 North 47th Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85306
(602)843-6053 3.5 NS
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.