Desert Voices Oral Learning Center
- Desert Voices is a non-profit school with the mission of teaching deaf and hard of hearing children how to speak and how to understand when others speak to them.
- By teaching them spoken language, our students are prepared to enter a mainstream setting with speech, language, academic and social skills equal to those of their hearing peers.
- Ultimately, we seek to help them become independent, successful individuals who can communicate with the world at large through the use of spoken language.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-1|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Deaf/Hard of Hearing|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PhoenixGrades: K-12 | 87 students
3939 E. Shea Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85028
- PeoriaGrades: K-12 | 279 students
6815 W. Cactus Road
Peoria, AZ 85381
- PhoenixGrades: K-8 | 36 students
22415 N 16th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85024
- GilbertGrades: K-12 | 184 students
875 S Cooper Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85233
- PhoenixGrades: PK-12 | 181 students
2020 E Baseline Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85042
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.