The Jones-Gordon School
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: 1-12
- Enrollment: 160 students
- Yearly Tuition: $25,500
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Various after school clubs based on student interests
- Small class sizes (12:1 max. in-class student-to-teacher ratio, with a schoolwide student-to-staff ratio of 3:1)
- Rigorous accredited curriculum--we prepare students for college and beyond!
- Integration of executive function (EF) skills and social/emotional learning (SEL)
- Daily FLEX hour to further support students who have learning or attention challenges such as dyslexia, ADHD, anxiety disorders, and/or giftedness
- An experienced, encouraging team of experts (including occupational and speech-language therapists, full-time school social worker, and school counselor) who support all of the above!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Jones-Gordon School cost?
The Jones-Gordon School's tuition is approximately $25,500 for private students.
What sports does The Jones-Gordon School offer?
The Jones-Gordon School offers 10 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for The Jones-Gordon School?
The application deadline for The Jones-Gordon School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Jones-Gordon School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards