Calvary North Preschool & Kindergarten
- Calvary North Preschool and Kindergarten-Prep is not an average private school.
- We recognize your child(ren) as a gift from God for you and for us, not a means to meet the budget. Take a tour to see for yourself!.
Calvary North Preschool & Kindergarten places among the top 20% of private schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$426|
|Total Students||66 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$426|
|Tuition Notes||Amount shown for tuition is for 5 full days a week. However, we offer lower costs for half day and 2, 3, 4 days a week as well|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Cindy Joiner|
|Admissions Associate||Jenna Stapczynski|
- Our school opened in January 2012. Everything about us is new and fresh - our classroom furnishings, our teachers, our attitude, our ideas.
- People that viewed Calvary North Preschool & Kindergarten also viewed these schools: Paradise Valley Christian Preparatory.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: PK-12 | 306 students
11875 N. 24th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85028
(602)992-8140 1.8 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.