St. Joan Of Arc Preschool
- The staff and parents at St. Joan of Arc Catholic Preschool is dedicated to providing a Christ-centered foundation of life-long learners in a safe, healthy, nurturing environment.
- St. Joan of Arc Preschool’s philosophy is based on the Reggio Emilia approach to education.
- We believe all children to be capable competent active participants with equal rights, and are co-constructors of their own knowledge.
- They deserve authentic open ended, God created natural materials that provoke meaningful interactions, creativity, and learning.
- These positive early learning experiences translate into future school and personal success.
- School success is heavily dependent on the child’s self-esteem and positive attitude toward the learning process.
- Young children learn best by doing. Young learners require active thinking and experimenting to understand how things work and to learn firsthand about the world in which they live.
- Play provides this foundation for learning. Play is the work of the young child.
- St. Joan of Arc Preschool believes that the acquisition of Catholic Christian values leads to a more spiritually balanced human being.
- It is these values that will guide a child throughout his/her whole life.
- This Preschool strives to not only instill a lifetime love of learning, but a love of the Lord as well.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Logo polos logo dresses navy or khaki pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: PK-K | 86 students
15815 N 40th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85032
(602)493-5340 0.3 PK-K
- Scottsdale Grades: NS-1
9606 E Kalil Dr
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
(480)451-3130 7.6 NS-1
- Scottsdale Grades: NS-K | 86 students
3130 N. Hayden Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
(480)941-4094 11.1 NS-K
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.