St. Joan Of Arc Preschool
- The staff and parents at St. Joan of Arc Catholic Preschool is dedicated to providing a Christ-centered foundation of life-long learners in a safe, healthy, nurturing environment.
- St. Joan of Arc Preschool’s philosophy is based on the Reggio Emilia approach to education.
- We believe all children to be capable competent active participants with equal rights, and are co-constructors of their own knowledge.
- They deserve authentic open ended, God created natural materials that provoke meaningful interactions, creativity, and learning.
- These positive early learning experiences translate into future school and personal success.
- School success is heavily dependent on the child’s self-esteem and positive attitude toward the learning process.
- Young children learn best by doing. Young learners require active thinking and experimenting to understand how things work and to learn firsthand about the world in which they live.
- Play provides this foundation for learning. Play is the work of the young child.
- St. Joan of Arc Preschool believes that the acquisition of Catholic Christian values leads to a more spiritually balanced human being.
- It is these values that will guide a child throughout his/her whole life.
- This Preschool strives to not only instill a lifetime love of learning, but a love of the Lord as well.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Logo polos logo dresses navy or khaki pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: PK-K | 86 students
15815 N 40th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85032
(602)493-5340 0.3 PK-K
- Scottsdale Grades: NS-1
9606 E Kalil Dr
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
(480)451-3130 7.6 NS-1
- Scottsdale Grades: NS-K | 86 students
3130 N. Hayden Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
(480)941-4094 11.1 NS-K
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.